just one kiss...

I wrote in a previous chapter that this would be the day they went to the hospital but i've changed my mind. They will go for the cheek up tomorrow :) x
CALEB'S P.O.V
I walked back into Hanna's room and she was sat on her bed looking at her phone in shock.
"Han?" I asked.
She jumped up "Caleb I didn't see you there."
"Are you okay babe?" I said walking over to her.
"I'm perfectly fine." She smiled.
I didn't believe her and she must of picked up on that.
"I promise." She whispered standing in her tiptoes and kissing me swiftly.
"Okay." I said "now please let me get drest."
"Can I not stay in the room?" She pouted.
"Nope." I smirked.
"But I've seen you naked beforeee." She giggled.
"Fine." I sighed "but no staring."
She laughed "okay."

HANNAS P.O.V
Caleb began to get drest and I walked over to my phone and quickly deleted the messages from 'A'.
As I turned back around he tapped my shoulder.I looked at my handsome boyfriend who now had shorts on but needed a top "blue or white top?" He asked.
I put my hand on his chest and kissed him once more "um....White."
He smiled and put the white top on.
"Right now what are you wearing?" He asked.
"I'm not sure. Depends what were doing today!" I replied.
"We could grab a coffee with Spoby?" He said.
I nodded "you can pick my outfit for today. I trust you"
"Okay! Now go brush you teeth I'll pick you an outfit." He smiled and pecked me on the lips and I headed to the bathroom.

CALEBS P.O.V
I picked put a black sunflower dress with a white jacket and some black slip on shoes with her everyday handbag that I bought her for her birthday.
"You can come in now." I called.
She wondered in and looked curiously at the outfit I had layed out on her bed.
"Caleb its adorable!" She squealed.
"I'm guessing you like it?" I chuckled.
She nodded eagerly and wrapped her arms around me.
"Right! Now go get drest princess. I texted Toby were meeting them in an hour." He smiled.
"No peaking!" She smirked and took a hold of my arm and span me around to face the wall.
"You know I've seen you naked before." I laughed still facing the wall.
"Yes. And last time led to a little baby inside of me." She said.
"and who's fault is that?" I chuckled.
"Both of ares." She giggled.
There was a moment of silence.
"Caleb?" She asked.
"Yes?"
"Can you do up the zip on my dress?" She said.
"Sure." I agreed.
I turned around and she was stood with her back to me attempting to do the zip up.
I placed my hands on her shoulders and moved her hair out the way before gently moving the zip up. Done.
I pecked the back of her neck before returning to my position by the wall.

HANNA'S P.O.V
I slipped on my shoes and told Caleb he could turn around now and I headed to my vanity and did a simple make up look.
"Let's go!" I smiled as our hands enterwinded together.
~~~

We arrived at the brew a few minutes early so decided we'd go get a table. Hand-in-Hand we wondered in and looked around for a table. That wasn't what I noticed though. Sat on his own in the corner was Travis. I froze. How could he be here? I had just got Caleb back and now he'll no doubt come over and ruin it. I don't see what I saw in him. The only thing I saw in him was a way to get over Caleb. But that failed.
"Han?" I was interrupted by Caleb tapping my shoulder.
"Mm?"
"Let's go sit down. You okay beautiful?" He asked.
I nodded and pecked his cheek and walked towards the table.
We sat down on two seats next to each other and Spencer and Toby would sit opposite. The second we were sat down he placed his hand on my thigh.
"Are you sure your okay?" He asked "you seem on the edge."
"Im fine. Just nervous. First time in public in a week and a half." I lied.
"Well I'm here it'll be fine." He kissed my head and then Toby and Spencer walked towards us.
"Hi!!" Spencer squealed and I stood up and hugged her tightly.
"Damn that hair cut is cute." She whispered into my ear as we separated. I just smirked and laughed.
"What's so funny?" Toby said.
"Nothing" we said in sync.
"You alright mate?" Caleb smiled man hugging Toby. (You know when you hold hands and hug with the other one? No? Okay.)
We sat down in our seats and the waiter brought over our menus. There was a few minutes of silence when Toby spoke "blueberry blitz."
"Chai latte with extra cream." Spencer grinned.
"Um..." I paused "I want the Chai but without the cream."
"And I want the Oreo hot choc!" Caleb said.
"Me and Spenc will go order." I smiled.
"K." Toby said.

We stood up and walked towards the counter.
When we got there we waited patiently for them to make our drinks.
"You know when Em-" I was interrupted.
"Hey beautiful."
I turned around and was face to face with Travis.
Spencer recognised him straight away and stepped forward.
"Leave her alone!" She hissed.
I stood scared to death.
"So I can't see my baby?" He smirked.
"Its not your fucking baby its Calebs...her BOYFRIEND!" she replied.
"Pretty sure its mine." He replied.
"If you don't leave us alone I have full right to get my boyfriend to arrest you!" Spencer said.
"Just let me have one kiss!" He yelled knocking Spencer to the ground.
"TOBY!" she screamed as her body hit the floor.
There were a few gasps from the room.
Travis put his hands on my waist and I tried my best to pull away. His lips were edging closer but he was holding my hands down. I turned my head but he span his body so my face was in front of him. And that was it. He bit hard on my lip and started snogging me. I was struggling for air when I suddenly felt free.
Toby had punched him. I fell to the ground but was caught by Caleb. As he lowered me to the ground I let the tears full from my eyes. I looked over at Spencer who was now okay and Toby who had Travis pinned to a wall.
I put my head into Caleb's chest as the tears still fell.
"I love you." I repeated over and over and over "not him."
He just kissed my head "I know baby. I know."