you dont love Caleb...you told me

1 HOUR LATER

HANNAS P.O.V
I sighed before climbing out of bed. It was 9 now and me and the girls were going out for coffee at 12. I looked across at Caleb who had fallen back to sleep. I'd deal with him later. I closed my bedroom door silently before tiptoeing past my mums room as she was probably still asleep. I reached the bottom of the stairs and knocked gently on the spare rooms door. A tired looking Toby opened it.
"Hey." He yawned.
"Hi..." I laughed realising he was in his boxers.
"Oh shot! Sorry Han! I sleep in my boxers!!" He was immediately more awake.
I giggled "anyway can you tell Spenc to wake up soon as were going out at 12? Just us gals."
"Yeah. Sure. Okay. Can you ask Caleb if he wants to do anything today?" He said.
"Sur-" I was interrupted.
"Toby!? Who is it? Why are you talking to someone in your boxers. Is it a girl? Hanna? I'm the only girl who can see you in your boxers..." She muttered.
I burst into laughter.
"Spenc. Its only Hanna she asked if I could wake you up. Plus im half behind the door and I've apologised for my nudity...its fine." He laughed.
I laughed again "nudity!haha!"
"Okay." Just then Spencer's face came round the door "good morning."
"Morning."
"12?"
"Yep!"
"Okayyy!"
"Yes!! Sorry I saw you boyfriend half nude." I laughed.
She laughed to "don't worry....remember Christmas?"
We both laughed again.
"Were gonna wake up Caleb and my mum at this rate. Goodbye Spencer....goodbye.......nude boy!"

With that I ran upstairs and Caleb was now awake. He looked grumpy. I walked over and sat on his lap.
"What's wrong?" I whispered.
He gestured towards my phone which said I had 3 miss calls and 12 texts from 'Travis.'
I climbed of his lap.
I skimmed through the messages.
Hey babe! Wanna meet today?
No.
We had so much fun all those years ago.
Yes years ago...
You don't love Caleb. You told me when we dated...
Shoot.
You had a pregnancy scare with me...
No.no.no...

I quickly texted Spencer asking her and Toby to come up but that's when the yelling began.
"You said you didn't love me...you thought you were carrying his baby..." He said with a blank expression on his face.
"Caleb I was stupid. I did love you the whole time but I didn't think you would ever come back. I went to a bloody fortune teller and she told me 'move on they don't need you'. Caleb I swear to god I have always loved you." I was in tears.
"That's one part but the baby... We never broke up propally..." He was broke. He would be yelling by now but he was filled with dispair.
"I didnt want too! I promise!! I was drunk...very drunk...Travis wasn't he kind of forced me..." I gulped.
"So now your telling me he forced you to do it with him?"
Just then Spencer and Toby burst in.
"What's wrong?" Spencer asked rushing to me who was now on the floor crying. Toby stood ackwardly on the side.
"he-he thinks I don't love him..." I cried.
"Read these." Caleb hissed handing my phone to Spencer and then Toby.
"Han...you told us you kissed him once..." Spencer said.
"Yes! Its true! I kissed him once. Him on the other hand..." I paused "he forced me okay?"
"Hanna. I really do trust you about the fact that he forced you but you said you never loved me..." Caleb said...still no emotion.
"And I was stupid! Okay? I didn't mean it. Any of it. We were still getting A texts...even bloody A texted me saying you would never return!" I yelled slightly "I love you okay?"
"And you don't know how much I love you but I need some time. A break." He suggested.
"But..." I stopped "please. Don't leave again."
"Im going away for a bit..." He stated standing up and putting some jeans and a top on. I sat on the floor useless as Spoby tried to change his mind.
"han?" He said as he opened my bedroom door.
"Yes?" I whimpered.
"I love you? But I can't be here right now..." He whispered.
"I love you.... I'm sorry...." I cried.
"I'm sorry too." He sighed before leaving. Toby sat on the edge of my bed thinking whilst Spencer comforted me on the floor. I'm an ideot. I should of told him. Actually. I should of never dated Travis.
I had sent away my boyfriend...Toby's best friend and Spencer's friend....this time it wasn't just me hurt... It was everyone...and...it...was...all...my...fault...