2 • partying

♣︎𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘♣︎

♣︎𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘♣︎

bae joohyun

"joohyun babe." his voice echoed in the hall as i was about to leave the university block. i sighed secretly before turning to the voice. the owner of the voice was juyeon, and he was right behind me, smiling brightly. he ran to me and grabbed my bag, holding it for me. with his other hand, he intertwined fingers with me. "i want you to come with me to a party."

his words surprised me, it was the first time he had told me that. he usually went without me, but i didn't know if it was a good idea.

"a party? huh… i don't know… i have an assignment to do so…" as i answered, his smile faded. i licked my lips nervously, watching his facial expression,   anxious. i honestly didn't want to go. i was sure that it was one of those parties where there's nothing but alcohol and drugs.

"but i want you to go with me. why don't you never understand that? come on joohyun… it will be fun…" he said before leaning in to peck my lips. "if you come, i'll give your phone back. i promise."

i glared at him, my shoulders dropping and looking down. i closed my eyes when he kissed my forehead. yet, he kept his lips close to my skin, stroking my hair.

"f-fine… i… i'm coming…" i gave up and he smirked victoriously. for my phone, only for my phone. he then put his hand on my waist and he pointed at the exit. i nodded and turned around.

"let's go then." with his hand on my back he pushed me to his car and opened the door to me. i got in and he sat on the conductor's seat. he caressed my thigh softly and turned on the engine. i closed my eyes instead of looking at the road.

♧♧♣︎♧♧

the car stopped in front of a big and white house. i gulped down my saliva and glanced at juyeon. he had already opened the door so i did as well. to be honest, i didn't feel safe with this party. i stared at the house, waiting patiently for juyeon. i felt a hand grabbing mine, it was him. he led me to the front door, pressing on the doorbell.

a black haired guy opened the door to us. not gonna lie, he looked stunning. as for juyeon, he was wearing a pretty suit in velvet. he had sharp features with black hair covering his forehead. he saw juyeon first and his full, plump and light pink lips turned into a rictus, he then poke his shoulder playfully.

"it's good to see you. almost everyone is here." he said to juyeon and he smiled until his eyes fell on me.

"say hi to joohyun. she's mine." juyeon told him and grabbed my hand to remind him that i belonged to him only. he couldn't stop showing me off like his trophy,  for him i was just an attraction. "baby, this is sunwoo. he is the owner of this house." i nodded quietly and looked down, that's what juyeon had told me to do in the presence of other men.

this sunwoo cleared his throat and stepped back to let us enter. the interior was simple, but people were filling the house so i couldn't really see the decoration.

"there is alcohol and other shits upstairs." sunwoo indicated the stairs and disappeared in the crowd without adding another word. that's what i said, alcohol and drugs.

after a while standing there, juyeon turned to me.

"don't leave my hand." he ordered, grasping my hand tighter.

"i won't." i simply replied while looking at him. his eyes softened and he kissed my cheek before starting climbing the stairs.

i followed him as the loud music was already giving me a headache. when i thought that it could be calmer upstairs, i realize that there were even more people, surely wanting to drink.

juyeon grabbed a can of beer and fortunately, he didn't want anything else so we went back downstairs. he opened the can and swallowed a few gulps of the liquid.

"are you sure you want to drink? i mean, you're driving later." i said after i got his attention by sighing. he rolled his eyes and took another gulp before answering.

"it's not a big deal. and don't sigh as if being with me is boring." i batted my eyelashes, agreeing slowly with what he just said.

he walked me to the kitchen where he had already finished his can. there was white powder on the worktop, juyeon didn't think twice before grabbing a straw and doing his thing. i looked away again, not wanting to watch this.

"gosh…" i whispered to myself and looked at my hand. he was too busy to notice that i had gotten away from his grip. my wrist was covered by a multitude of blue and red marks. it was because of juyeon, obviously.

after a while, he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"babe… i love you… you know that right? so much… are you mine forever?" i gasped and awkwardly closed my eyes.

"y-yeah…" i bit my lips and he patted my head. he was satisfied with my answers.

"good girl…" he said and went to the couch, sitting with some people i didn't know. i was left alone, so i decided to go out for a moment since juyeon wasn't paying me attention anymore.

i opened the front door and sneaked out to the yard. it was much more calm out there. i knew from the start that going there with juyeon was a bad idea. i sat on the ground, hugging my knees in silence. i closed my eyes, trying to find something else to think about. a long and deep sigh escaped my lips, i finally could have a time for myself.

"what do you think your boyfriend will say if he knows you're here alone?" a voice behind me asked.