7 • grocery shop

♣︎𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡♣︎

♣︎𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕡♣︎

bae joohyun

i sneaked out of my appartement, putting my hood on and stuffing my hands in my pockets. i took the elevator, it was the fastest way. i was wearing a black mask so i was not recognizable. i walked to the convenience store to finally remove my hood.

"whoaa… why so hidden?" sangyeon's voice woke me up, he was working here with gyuyoung to earn some money for themselves.

i cleared my throat and laughed. "i'm not. it's just so cold out there." i shrugged and started to walk through the aisles.

i picked some food for myself and put it in my bag. it was very quiet, it was because i was the only customer inside.

"joohyun-ah, i'm going out for a while, i'll come back okay?" sangyeon said to me before i slowly nodded and he left the grocery.

the sound of the climatisation, always ringing in my ears suddenly stopped. i looked up, seeing a faint red light flashed. the fan was broken again. i sighed and continued my shopping until a smoke made me choke.

i coughed and covered my mouth, looking to my right to see a figure leaning next to me. suddenly i got scared, i absolutely didn't want to see him.

"who's that man? he knows your name, joohyun." sunwoo, who i haven't seen since the party, was low-key throwing one of his arms around my shoulder. i gasped and tried to back off but he was strong enough to make me stay still. "answer my question." i could already hear anger in his voice, even his eyes were piercing.

"he's… he's my best friend's boyfriend. now let me go…" i pushed him but he was always grabbing my arm again. i honestly didn't know what was going on with him, i didn't like to have his arms wrapped around me, and i felt very uncomfortable.

he put my shopping bag on the floor, leaving everything i had planned to buy inside. his hand still on my shoulder, he pushed me out of the shop and walked me to his car. he glared at me, seeing i was struggling to escape from him. he pushed me against the car and opened the door.

"get the fuck in." he whispered to me, slowly crushing his cigarette against the roof of the car. his deep voice was threatening enough to make me do as he said. the interior was all in black, the windows were also tinted so no one could see me from outside. it was scared, i didn't want to see that man anymore but here he was.

his door opened in turn and he sat with me inside. he turned on the engine and started driving without saying anything. i stared at him, he kept tapping his fingers on the wheel.

"w-where are you taking me..?"i asked, my head leaning against the door.

his head turned a little to me, but of course he continued to look at the road.

"huh- it's not your business anyway." he shook his head, honking at the car in front of us. i hid a scoff, rolling my eye as i crossed my arms nervously.

"i actually think it's my business. where are you taking me?" i asked him again, this time it was louder.

abruptly, he stopped the car, he let out an annoyed sigh before looking at me.

"to juyeon." he finally answered, yet it wasn't what i wanted to hear. he restarted the car and i probably zoned out. if i was honest, i would say that i preferred to be in this car than with my boyfriend. the journey has been too short for me. unfortunately, i could already see juyeon waiting for me in the parking lot. he came towards the door as i slowly removed the belt. "i'm sorry." sunwoo said before unlocking the door.

i didn't really get it, why would he say that to me? but in a second, juyeon grabbed my wrist and pulled me out i couldn't think about anything else now. i whined and tried to set my arm free from him but for all i knew, i was weaker than him.

"y-you're hurting me!" i shouted and to shut me up, he kissed my lips. his other hand pushed the back of my head to make the kiss harder.

"hyung. i have advice for you. please don't bring her to the next party, it will not be her place." sunwoo while juyeon was still kissing me.

our lips finally parted, he turned his head to roll his eyes at the other guy and then he caressed my hair.

"anyway what were you doing outside?" juyeon asked in a whisper, making me slightly convulsing.

"i- just… i was just buying things…" i answered him quietly.

sunwoo looked at me in pity before leaving the two of us alone. i felt arms wrapping around me, the panic started to take control over my brain. this time i just couldn't make it. scared of what could possibly happen to me once in his apartment, i fainted in his arms. it was the only thing my body had found to escape him.

black was all i could see now, if it was death then i would gratefully accept it.