2] Who Is He?

When we get there, my sanity barricades and my face encounters the beautiful 5 story glass building. I am lavished and full of awe.

"My goodness, it's beautiful." mother says to Alfonso.
--
Once we walk in I notice all of the exquisite lights on the ceiling so flawlessly aligned with the shape of the long curved stairs ascending every story.

This place is monumental. I notice Alfonso walking over to the owner leaving my mom and I amazed, glancing around the inside.

"I'll be right back, love." Alfonso proceeds to walk over to the owner. Mom quickly faces my way.

"Excuse me for a moment." I start looking for the nearest bathroom walking up the long stairs. I walk in turning on the sink. I grab a bit of water and layer it around my neck. I sigh.

I dry my hands soon after grabbing my phone from my bag seeing some messages from an unknown number.

Unknown - Honey, please call me when you get this.
Unknown - Ana, call me.
Unknown - Hello?

As I walk out of the bathroom, I lose the balance of my heel and slip. "Fuck," I quickly get up dusting my knees off and walk down the long stairs.

As I walk back down, I see my mom glimpse at me in suspicion.

"Are you alright? You look a little bruised up." I wasn't about to tell her I just newly fell.

"I'm fine," omitting her words considering my words are as well absent to her.

I sit down across from my mom and Alfonso. I take one of the menus at the center of our table. A waiter commences walking over to our table.

"Hello, I'm Payton, I will be your waiter for the rest of the night. What will you guys prefer for your beverages?"

Mom looks straight at me with narrow eyebrows. "Water please, with lemon." I say turning to the waiter.

"Alright, what will you have Ms. Levine?" mother looks at themenu while speaking to the waiter.

"I will take a Vodka Martini."

"And you Mr. Godfrey?" the waiter asks patiently.

"I will take six bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon, four of them to go and two for here." I look to the waiter and her eyes are bloodshot wide.

"Are you positive sir? The total cost will be 60,000." he chuckles.

"It's my wine, originally from Australia, I store them here at times. Just examine my back room." she looks relieved.

"Right, my apologies sir. I will get right on the drinks," she turns and walks away.

I'm reminded of the messages I received a while ago out of a sudden. I reach into my purse not grasping what is needed. I remember that I dropped it in the bathroom.  "I forgot something in the lady's room. I'll be back."

I speed walk over to the stairs. As I'm walking, I look out the glass window spotting a red convertible with multiple waiters enclosing it.

Rich people.

I quickly walk up the stairs seeing my phone face-planted on the floor.

"Thank god," I pick it cutting my index finger. I turn it around seeing my phone ravaged, shattered into pieces of what I can say at most millions. Touching the right corner of the phone, there is a big piece missing. I inspire by confusion, seeking the piece just in favor of the people and children to walk down this path. I see it near the staircase. Picking up the piece I cut through the inner lines of my palm. "Shit," I head over to the bathroom leaving a path of small prints on the ground; blood.

I rinse the blood out and head downstairs to see an incredibly tall man at our table.

Who is he?

(Very few words I'm sorry, but starting off small ;) )