30] A Rhythm So Pleasuring

(Imagine a long couch along the window and without the walls with books, the books are going to be somewhere else)

(Listening to Glory Box as I write this. Recommend listening while reading ;))

The figure sort of makes a slow movement. The bright lights from outside allow me to see only slightly.

I don't speak. I don't breathe. I don't do anything further than walk towards it hoping for the reckoning of my ambition.

I reach the end of my line. I reach for it but it's gone. It's like it melted with the warmth of my skin. It melted before I could feel anything.

I'm quickly taken away by the view; the lights are luminescing in colors of large varieties. Colors with a phosphorescence of orange, yellow, white, red, blue, and green. They all unite and meet at their peace. The snow is barely filling the corners of the streets, the skyscrapers are leveling with my eyes, and my fortitude has come to end when something so amplifying graces along my hips.

I gasp, quickly turning around but they just turn me back to my curiosity.

"Shh, baby. You're okay." they say, printing their fingertips deeper down.

And with their alternative words I know who they are.

"R-" and deeper they go.

"Look at the beautiful view as I feel you, Ana." His hand slides inside of my jeans, pulling my underwear down by my spot.

"A-Aaron.." I question, muddled and culpable for my mis-confusion.

"I've missed you," he moans against my ear, "so fucking bad."

But as bad as I feel, this crazy feeling he's doing to me is stronger. I simply let it go.

"Take me," I say.

He bends me over on the couch, hands palming the smooth material. Slowly, he starts taking my jeans off.

I bite my lip in pleasure. I try to touch myself but he just snatches my arm away.

His hand glides down, over my underwear. "Aaron.." cautiously, he rubs my clit. Something about the feeling of being touched with clothes on gets me. He keeps going, rubbing in circles over and over again.

"Fuck.." I moan ever so quietly. "Fuck me."

"Patience," he demands. Cupping my core, he grabs my hands and steadies my fingers where to rub. "Keep rubbing." and I do.

I start to hear him take his belt off. My cheeks flush in excitement. I lick my lower lip, ready.

He grabs my hips, turning me to face him now.

How much I missed his strong-featured face. It's different now, he looks a lot older. More like a man than a college student. He has facial hair over his moles. Something so sexy it heightens the tension. I look down at the huge bulge appearing under his underwear.

Grasping my ass, he lifts me off of the floor, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He turns, sitting himself down on the couch. "Ride me," he orders.

Resting on top of him, I start to move in rhythm. Our underwear is still on, and I go faster. "Mmm," I cry.

The huge bulge rubbing my clit each time I move forward. I stop, taking hold of his dick, levelling the tip exactly on my clit. Slowly but perfectly, I move him around, pushing back on me and then forcing it out. It's a rhythm so pleasuring, that he leans his head back.

I keep doing it, now moving him around me with my hands. Feeling around, wetness is all over us. It's a pool on my underwear.

I let go, putting my arms around his neck. I kiss his soft lips. The lips I've been waiting for. He maintains his hands on my hips, fingers slightly inside my underwear.