Chapter 6. Never Cross A Cerin.

Warning: Torture is a major theme of this chapter. Read at your own risk.

Location: Cerin Manor
Pov: Third Person

A person sat strapped to a chair by their wrists and their ankles, in the middle of a very dim light room while a black bag was obscuring their face.

The person in question was slumped over with their head hanging down, as a light flipped on revealing the room this person was in. Various tools and tables stained with red, we're situated around the room. In the corner, there seemed to be chains attached to a radiator of sorts.

The person slowly lifted their head, and they instinctually tried to grab their head but began to panic when they realized they were immobilized.

"What?! Where am I?" The person shouted as they struggled against the cuffs that were binding their arms against the metal arms of the chair.

A door swung open, and the person in question stopped moving to hear the sound of heels tapping against the floor, and the cover was ripped off of their face revealing a feminine face.

The woman's eyes took a second to adjust to the bright lights that were assaulting her eyes, and they fluttered a bit as she looked at the person standing in front of her.

She narrowed her eyes in anger, and she dug her nails against the metal arms of the chair.

"Hello Magician, my name is Siluca Meletes. I am a pawn of Theo Cerin, who is at this moment quite upset with your organization." Siluca said in a calm tone, and she gave the woman a soft smile before she turned her head towards the door, as Theo walked into the room with his hand up to his ear finishing up a phone call.

" Yes, my love I will be on my way shortly I just have some business to take care of. Oh no, it's going to be very quick. Ok, I will see you soon Seekvaira." Theo said with a soft tone to his voice before he clicked the end call button on the screen of his phone.

He looked to Siluca who had dropped to one knee with her head down in a sign of respect before he shifted his gaze to the raven-haired woman currently tied up.