Part 4: Nostalgia Train

After school, White Lily went home. She was in her formal school attire, so she changed it into her default clothes.

White lily cookie glanced at a mirror seeing her own reflection. She turned around and looked at her hair.

"I'm not quite sure if I'll let it all out.. maybe sooner or later I will." murmured white lily cookie. She continued glancing at the mirror, until she realizes she's going to be late. "Ah shoot!" "I'm going to be late!!!" White lily cookie ran downstairs, and opened her front door and closed it. After that she started running and running until she made it to the park. "White lily cookie!" Smiled Pure Vanilla Cookie. "You made it! But you look like you're in a hurry.. did something happen?" Asked Pure vanilla.

"Oh..? It's nothing thank you, it's just that I lost track of time." Pure vanilla paused and nodded. "Wanna go to the coffee shop?" Said pure vanilla. "I heard they're selling the newest drink!" Squealed Pure vanilla. White lily cookie couldn't resist his face, so of course she accepted his offer. "Sure, I don't mind!"

White lily cookie and pure vanilla soon made it to the coffee shop. Both of them saw Espresso and Latte arguing..

"LATTE IS SWEETER AND BETTER!" Shouted Latte Cookie. "NO,,ITS NOT." screamed Espresso cookie. "ESPRESSO IS ON THE GO! IT IS—" "Hey, we will like to order something if that's alright?" Interfered Pure vanilla. Of course, pure vanilla didn't do this purposely, he thought of saying this, the argument will stop. It suddenly did. "Oh, Uhm we have *ugh* Latte.. Donuts, cake pops, frappes, Espressos!! Anything you  want except for fast food stuff obviously." Said Espresso cookie.

"Hmm.. I'll take a frappe if that's fine?" Requested pure vanilla. "A chocolate donut will be just enough for me." Said white lily cookie. "Alright! Your order will be soon done!" Exclaimed Latte cookie. "Yeah, but you're making your... PATHETIC of an excuse latte." As Espresso frowned. "Go back making out with M—" "SHUSH!!" Shouted Espresso. "So you guys did!!" "NO. WE. DIDN'T." Shouted Espresso, as he was blushing a lot. "Kissing is not considering making out." "Mhm." Groaned Latte.

White Lily Cookie and Pure Vanilla cookie sat down at a table. It was pretty awkward, but they were staring at each other. Was this a staring contest? 

"So, uhm.." "how's vanilla kingdom?" Asked White Lily cookie. Pure vanilla looked up and his eyes were opened. White Lily cookie started sweating "Sorry for asking!!!" Said White Lily cookie. "Most likely, that's a topic you don't wanna discuss about so I'm sorry" White Lily cookie sulked and covered her face.

"No, it's fine." Said pure vanilla with a smile. "It's not your fault, dear.." pure vanilla slowly grabbed white Lily cookies hand and placed them on her lap. White Lily cookie was surprised, and she started blushing again. Pure vanilla realized his hand was on her lap. "Oh my gosh! My apologies, white Lily!" Pure vanilla immediately removed his hand of her thigh and started inhaling and exhaling. "I'm so sorry I made you uncomfortable, it's just that when I placed your hands on y-your lap I forgot to remove my hands." "I hesitated for some reason."

"It's fine Pure vanilla, and besides you aren't the type of guy to do that.." said white Lily cookie. "You're very respectful, and responsible. And that's what I deeply admire about you.." Gracefully said White Lily cookie.

Pure vanillas eyes widened. His eyes softened and he did a small smile and hugged white lily cookie so tight. "I'm so glad you're my friend..! You're the best, Lilly.." White Lily was surprised but she was also blushing. "Mhm." She sounded disappointed because she loves pure vanilla. Very much, but she doesn't know how to.. say it.

"Are you okay?" Said pure vanilla. He was still holding on to White Lily from the hug.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. don't worry." Sighed white lily.

After they were done, it was time to go home. While they were walking it was raining. White lily cookie quickly put on her hood that's from her viridian colored-cloak. She was still shivering tho.

"Cold and rainy mixed together is v-very uncomfortable," stammered white lily. Pure vanilla noticed white lily shivering, so he got out his umbrella and pulled her underneath it. White lily was surprised, but she felt relieved. "Thank you, pure vanilla.." Said white lily cookie. "No problem!" exclaimed pure vanilla.

Sooner or later, they arrived at pure vanillas house. Pure vanilla noticed that white lily cookie was next to him, clinging on to him and shaking.

"W-White lily cookie..?" Stammered pure vanilla. He looked surprised, but also worried.

"I-I don't feel g-good..." as white lily said. She was shaking uncontrollably and she looked paler then usual. "You're turning pale!" Gasped pure vanilla. Pure vanilla was thinking, so he picked white lily cookie up bridal style, and entered in his house. (Yes, he locked it)

Pure vanilla was hurrying upstairs, and he placed white lily cookie on his bed. He looked at white lily cookie.. she was breathing heavily.

"White lily cookie.. are you hiding something from me?" Noticed Pure vanilla. The reason why he said that because he saw white lily cookie covering her arm.

White lily cookie was breathing heavily, and with a brief respond, she said "Ngh..! N-No, I'm f-fine pure v-vanilla..." stammered white lily.

Pure vanilla blushed when he said this. "Lily.. can you toke off your s-shirt? I need to see the wound fully." "Of course, you still have your crop top!!" shouted pure vanilla. He looked like a tomato.

White lily cookie blushed softly, and she looked hesitant. "Well, if you insist pure vanilla."

White lily cookie went into pure vanillas bathroom and removed her shirt, (Still has her crop top)

White lily cookie took a glimpse at the mirror and saw half of her arm filled with purple bruises and some of her face was covered too. White lily cookie looked horrified. She sighed, and decided to walk out. Worrying what will pure vanilla might say.

A/N: GUYS DO NOT GET THE WRONG IDEA PLEASE 😭😭 /GEN