Chapter 19: Not a threat

Yato was now in front of a crowd as it was now the funeral for both Minato and Kushina and also the fallen ninja during the nine tails rampage.

While at the funeral man eyes were on Yato as everybody seen him as the one who did all of this as he is the grandson of Madara Uchiha the man who is known for being able to control the nine tailed fox.

So many eyes were now on Yato but the only that caught his eyes was a young boy, looking at him not with a look of anger but that of a questionable as if he was trying to measure that of him.

Yato had actually looked back at the boy who quickly just looked away at him being noticed by him.

The funeral had continued on and after which Yato with Tsunade, Shizune, and Shisui had returned back home.

While at home Yato had went to feed the fish in the pond and just as he went to do so as there then was a knock at the front door which Yato had decided to answer to see at the front door it was Hiruzen.

"Oh hey there" Yato saying hello to Hiruzen.

"It's nice to see you back Yato" Hiruzen said.

"Same here but I know you didn't come here to just say hey did you?" Yato asked.

"Yeah I need to talk to you would you mind coming with me to the Hokage office?" Hiruzen asked.

"Oh yeah I will just give me a minute" Yato said as he had went back to feed his fish and after doing so had left heading to the Hokage office.

(Timeskip with chibi Yato reading a book while walking)

Yato and Hiruzen had now arrived at the Hokage office which Hiruzen had looked at a picture of Minato on the wall.

"Man I can't belive he really is gone" Hiruzen said.

"But before dying he sealed half of the nine tails into his child Naruto" Yato said as he had then looked back at Hiruzen with a serious look on his face.

"Yato I gotta ask you would you now take the pistion of-" Hiruzen was cut off by Yato.

"Hiruzen I am gonna have to say a no to that I can not be the next Hokage" Yato said.

"W-Why?" Hiruzen asked.

"Because of what is happening" Yato said.

"I don't understand" Hiruzen said.

"Well just imagine how it would look if I was to become Hokage literally the next week after the death of Minato it would make it look as if I planned it the whole time to take the position of the next Hokage. This would cause the villagers to first disagree then next revolt and this would break out into a civil war and other village's will see this and using this moment will strike" Yato said.

Hiruzen had to think about it Yato was absolutely right about what he had said if Yato was to take the position it would be absolute chaos inside and outside of the leaf.

"So what should we do?" Hiruzen asked.

"For now I don't like to say this but we have to show that we still are strong so we might have to send out young ninja's for missions more we can't have the other village's think the leaf is not strong and no longer has the man power to protect their home" Yato said.

Which Hiruzen knew Yato didn't like this to send out the young but more young would die if a war was to break out so now they had to show that the leaf village was still strong.

"Hiruzen I also think it would be better for you to take back your position as the third Hokage we need to bring back the will of fire that those in the village have lost" Yato said as he had then looked out through the Hokage office window and saw the destruction of  the village.