Recap

I know I left for a long time so hears a quick recap

Phoebe is trying to put a spell on you to fall in love with max witch didn't work because she used expired juice and has found out your a witch and is mad at you because she has been heartbroken by a witch (party's, phoebes plan, break a curse)
Your mom won't let you talk to max because you fell when talking to him and you could have "died" (hurt them)
You met a boy named Xander and he is helping you train to be a witch (you like him)
(Party's, pheobes plan, break a curse and vacation thunder pt 1)
The darkness witch is trying to steal your powers to destroy the magic realm but she needs kanay (a person who is needed to transfer powers from one witch to another) Xander is in on it (vacation thunder pt 3)
Lizzie hates you (snows pretty, girls are petty and secrets aren't steddy)
Your dad is a villain and your mom is the light witch Danny/billy is your brother your dad kidnapped from the thundermans and them brainwashed you guys and them you got adopted (new people hate newsies)
There's a new boy at your school names Jason who got upset after you told him you used to live in metroburg (that's Jason)

That's basically the biggest things that have happened I have improved in writing and I have a new Wattpad acc quoganlol   Were I have made much better story's I cringed rereading this lol but the plots good i will be making a new story on this acc it's called boys will be bugs it's a big time rush story