Spawns relationships with the Hazbin Crew

These are what the Hazbin Hotel AU version Of Spawns relationships with the other Main Casts of Hazbin Hotel. Might Update it if the Official Show comes Out. 

I could make another of His relationships with the Overlords and lucifer, And the Violator as well. But I'll wait when the show comes out. 

This is merely how I think, and I don't know if the show will change their personalities slightly, But until it does come out, this is my list. 

(Also, Support the creator for the Awesome AMV he did for Spawn and of course the Fanart belongs to someone else, Not mine.)

.....................................................................................................................................

Charlie: Charlie and Spawn are quite close with each other (Very Close), being besties ever since she was Just a little girl and when Spawn was just starting off as a new minion of Lucifer's. Spawn helps and supports Charlie as best as he can, while Charlie tries to keep Spawn from getting himself into too much trouble. And despite their differences and beliefs about the things around them, they know each other enough as to put those aside and keep being friends.  

.....................................................................................................................................

Vaggie: Spawn considers Vaggie as a Mutual acquaintance. Being that Vaggie doesn't trust Boys (Spawn being one). He Thinks of her as a Sexiest Hotthead, while Vag's thought he was a Disrespectful brute and a Loose cannon who could go off any second. However, the one thing they could get along with is the wavering fact that they would do anything for Charlie, no matter the cost.

.....................................................................................................................................

Angel Dust: Angel is somewhat attracted to Spawn and constantly tries flirting, seducing and making Sex Jokes to try and make him..(Ahem! You know.) Because to Angel, Spawn to him was the whole Package (I mean, I can't blame him. Have you seen what Spawn looks like?). to Spawn though, The Hellspawn see's him as a nuisance, and doesn't care for whatever S#it that Angel was planning, seeing him as a Sl###y Pimp, and a Drug addict who has nothing else to do with his life but F##k any living organism that resembled a Man, or just F##k anything in general.

.....................................................................................................................................

Cherri Bomb: Cherri is quite a fan of Spawns work, and was one of her inspirations in what she was today. Spawn doesn't know her very much and doesn't really care for her, but he does like her fiery personality.  

.....................................................................................................................................

Alastor: Being Spawn's former teacher, He has a bit of a history with the Radio Demon. He does respect Alastor for the fact that just like him, incredibly powerful. But that doesn't mean that he likes him, for he Hates him. Mostly because of Al's obnoxious and charismatic personality, and the fact that AL can never be trusted at all, and doesn't trust him anywhere around Charlie.   

.....................................................................................................................................

Husk: Spawn and Husk get along okay with each other, Being considered Spawn's second Friend to Charlie. The Both knew each other when Spawn was being taught by Alastor. The both (when they could) would go out and get themselves flat drunk until they couldn't even feel, or play a friendly game of poker, or get into random fights on the streets if they could.

.....................................................................................................................................

Niffty: You can consider there's a One side relationship, Niffty being madly in love with Spawn and would frequently try and ask him out, from which he always refused and ignored her. Spawn respects her, and considers her as a friend as well, if not an annoying Friend.