Sneak Peak for Spawn HH (Issue 2)

At the Hotel, things weren't going smoothly either. Big part to the fact that there was little time to prove that Charlie's redemption method can work.

"Okay, so..the Extermination is coming in six months instead of a year! No big deal, just a little set-back..nothing we can't handle..just Angels cutting our time table in half, but who needs a whole year to save souls am I right? And next time they cut in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, RIGHT!?"

"Yes, we will." Vaggie says, her hands placed on Charlie's shoulders, calming her down.

"Oh please..." Said Angel. "You had less of a chance when ya started all this salvation bullshit and now..there ain't no silver lining for this time tuts."

"Sure there is, we just..have to look a little harder for it." Charlie says with unsure optimism.

"Well while your lookin', the rest of hell is going nuts. People are already freaked out about the news.. Look at what's happenin' in the doomsday district." Angel says showing the others what was happening all throughout Hell.

"Uh..what is a Donkey show?" Charlie asked, having read a message from Angel's phone.

"Oh..Hell-uh..nothin'! My boss, Val, is just freaking out about the news too. Like I said..everyone's losing their shit."

The three then hear the front doors open, seeing a worn out Spawn coming inside.

"Well about time you came back." Vaggie says angrily. "..Where the hell were you?!"

"Been taking a small break."

"A Break? What Break?! The next extermination will be in 6 months, all of hell is in panic and you say you were taking a break?"

"Why not?! If a man's gotta let out some steam, let them let it out."

"You're not helping!!" Vaggie shouts to Angel.

"It was quite refreshing actually..at least I don't need to hear the sound of a One Eye C##t screaming all day in my ears."

"Why you..¡maldito gilipollas! ¡¡Espero que te ahogues con tu propia polla-!"

"Guys!" Charlie shouts. "Arguing isn't going to solve anything. We need to come up with a way to get people to come here, there has to be a way."

"Well.." Said Angel. "..Not sure if ya know this..but if their is anything I learned about us Sinners, we do anything if it means ta survive.   

"Nobody wants to hear your opinion, Pimp."

"No wait.." Vaggie interrupts. "..he's right. Sinners are desperate..Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination!"

Charlie gasped. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners to the Hotel!"

"Cute idea an' all..but are ya really gonna go out in all this?" Angel asked, showing them a vid of the chaos outside.

"Well it's not like people are gonna show up on our doorstep." But as Charlie said that, a large explosion comes off from behind them, they turn and find a giant gap in their wall.

Outside, a voice announces. "SHOW YOURSELVES SPAWN AND ALASTOR!"

(TO BE CONTINUED..on Full Release.)