VIOLATOR Amv and Tiny story

The Kingdom is Mine - Knives At Sea X Easy Mcoy

................................................................................................................................................................

(There are two demons resting on an alleyway, smoking and talking about all sorts of subjects.)

Demon 1: And then..I just when she thought she was safe..I sticked a knife right into her chest. watching as the life in eyes faded. 

Demon 2: Then what?

Demon 1: Left her there to die. 

Demon 2: Oh..

Demon 1: pfft..Of course not you dumbass. I fucked her dead corpse. 

(Both demons laugh)

Demon 2: Man..I gotta tell ya. You really have the best stories. 

Demon 1: You always will when ya live in a crap sack like this.

Demon 2: Yeah, fair point. 

(The Two demons put their attention on an individual. It was small fat-man, in a black trench coat, a bald head with little bits of curly hair sticking out their side, their face painted with blue and black make-up.)

Demon 1: Who the hell is that oaf? 

Demon 2: Don't know, but he seems like he's sure fucking ridiculous from the looks of him. 

Demon 1: Hey! Clown boy!!!

(The figure stops)

Demon 1: Yeah you! I wanna ask..How did a poor sap like you end up here?  Ya slipped on a banana peel while performin?

(Both demons laugh hysterically. The figure didn't respond and kept on walking. The two demons were confused.)

Demon 1: Hey! Didn't he hear me? 

Demon 2: Don't think he did. 

Demon 1: Hey! (He stomps toward them) Hey! I'm talking to you!! (He reaches out for their shoulder) look at me you pieced of- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! 

(The Demon looks at his hand, his wrist and fingers broken in an unimaginable manner, it some horrifying to not describe. He starts screaming in utter agony.)

(The Other demon looks in horror.)

Violator: I'm sorry. Didn't see ya behind me, my bad..guess that's what happens when ya try to use self defence. 

(They step on Demon 1's other hand, breaking it as well. It causes the demon to scream even more. Demon 2 backs up, completely in shock.) 

  Violator: Hello there..you with this guy?

(They nod 'No')

Violator: Aw..such a shame and just when I was gonna give you the same kindness that your friend is letting me give. 

(They then step on Demon 1's leg, breaking it.)

Violator: See? There's no need to be afraid. 

(Demon 2 watches as Violator turns into his Demon Form. He towers over them, his tongue stretches' out wide and licks Demon 2's face, leaving slobber.) 

Violator: NOW...LET ME GIVE YOU MY KINDNESS. HAHAHAHAH!!!