Chapter 2: Can it be..?

Unknown POV

"Hey man, we got a customer so can you close down the shop for us while I deliver?"

My friend frowned at me and finally nodded.

"Thanks."

I walked to my car fast and drove to the address with the food.

"Ah, this must be it."

I pulled up to a two story house, the neighborhood being quite calming made me happy. I got off my car and knocked on the door. Immediately on the first knock someone answered the door. A girl with pretty brown eyes looked up at me. She seemed alarmed so I smiled trying to figure what is happening. That's when everything goes down.

"O-oh my God.."

Maki POV

This man, this man that is staring at me.. Is it really who I think it is?! I tried to calm myself by attempting to smile at him and quickly give him the money. He hands me the food, eyeing me carefully. I bit my lip and said a quick thank you in a low voice. I closed the door quickly, accidentally slamming it as I set the food down and lean against it, and slowly slide down my back, holding myself. Could it really be him.. What would he even be doing here in the states?! Yes, my stupid self thought that was Luhan, but there could be no way that'd he be here. I sighed, just a guy with great genes, I thought.

Luhan POV

What was wrong with that girl? She certainly was weird, I thought. Could she may have known me from EXO..? I drove back to the restaurant with that strange girl on my mind.

Finally arriving at the shop, I see Kris has left already and I parked my car where he normally parks at. I opened the shop and went upstairs. Upstairs was my room, it was pretty big for being a restaurant/home kind of a thing. I stripped off my clothes and stepped in the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror then I hopped in the shower while turning on the refreshing warm water. As I washed myself, I thought about my friends, Sehun, Xiumin, Kai, Suho, Tao, and everyone else. Man the times in Korea were such a blast.

3rd Person POV

Its the next day, Monday, it just so happens to be Maki's first day in college. An alarm rings and a sleepy Maki groans.

"Just five more minutes." she says sleepily.

Her alarm from her phone began to ring as well, singing "Wake up, it's 4 in the morning." She finally decided to wake up, not because of school but since K. Will was asking her too. She began to sing along with the chorus, as she walked to her closet, looking for something to wear.

Meanwhile, Luhan is also awake, getting ready. He sings along to Growl, getting really into it, envisioning himself back with his friends. He starts to dance, moving his body to the beat while getting his clothes, a smile on his face. It was his first day of school too and he actually looked forward to it.

Hello all! Author here, I hope you enjoy this chapter even though I know it's kinda boring ;( but I promise, I will get the story going! Also, I know there's a lot of feels bc we all miss otp EXO but us EXO-Ls will keep supporting. EXO fighting!

Sayonara~