Chapter 4: Everywhere I Go I See You.

Hello everyone, I'm updating pretty quick, so far a chapter a day! :D This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend: ListenToRenee Hope you all enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment and just keep supporting me by reading on.

Sayonara~

Luhan POV

"It's your turn." She said lowly. "Oh, right." I chuckled as I quickly turned back around and faced the people in front of me. "Name?" Said the blonde girl in front of me, she chewed on her gum loudly, it was quite aggravating. I replied, "Xi LuHan.." saying it enough for her to hear it. She clicked her gum louder. Is she really trying to be an annoying bitch? I thought. I normally am pretty patient with people but this heat is killing me, I just can't. Finally getting my schedule, I turn around to say bye to the cute little miss behind me, I winked at her while I waved and walked away like the king that I am.

Maki POV

Did he really just do that? I was completely shocked by his action. The guy just winked at me, what even. I rolled my eyes and walked to the table, "My name is Maki Kaneko." The girl looked for my schedule and then handed it to me.

Ahhhh! This is so exciting, my first day is here and I'm ready to take this school head on, ain't nothing going to get in my way. I walked to my class, only a few students were inside, I walked in and sat down beside a girl. She looked up at me, "Hello, my names Scarlett." "Oh, my name is Maki." "Nice to meet you." said Scarlett as she smiled at me. "Likewise." More students began to walk in the room, and I saw the hoodie guy. Omo, how many times will I be running into him? This is a big campus so why do I keep running into him everywhere? Why does he look so much like Luhan?! Ugh I had so many questions in my mind and I wanted answers.

Luhan POV

I'm walking to my class and I couldn't help but notice all the gorgeous girls in this school. Man, if only Sehun was here. I laughed to myself while imagining how Sehun would react if he was here.

I found my class and walked in and sat in the back, behind some girl. The instructor walked in and began to introduce himself, telling us his life-story, which I wasn't really interested in. I pulled out my phone and began to play Angry Birds. Out of nowhere, I heard my name being called. "X..uh..LuHan?" The class turned around and looked at me, I cleared my throat, "That'd be me, sir." "Alright thank you and please refrain from sexting in my class." The whole class laughed at the instructor's joke and I just turned red. "I'm not even sexting." I mumbled. I put my phone away and as soon as I looked back up, I saw a girls face all up in my space. "Hey you're that girl from earlier." I said with a smirk. She stayed quiet, just staring at me. "Uh...sweetheart, I know I'm good looking and all but the board is up there." She scoffed, "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in China?" Shit, she's figured me out, I thought. "Uh.. We're going to have to talk after class." I mumbled. She nodded in agreement. I spent the rest of my time in class thinking about how to explain to this girl what I'm doing here, and to convince her to not tell anyone where I am..or can I even trust her?

Class finally ended, I saw her talking to her neighbor and I realized this was my chance to get away from talking to her. I quickly gathered my belongings and fast walked out of the room and to my car. I heard her say, "Hey, wait!" But I didn't even bother stopping. I quickly got in my car and sped off.

Maki POV

"I'll see you later, Scarlett." I said, I had to talk to Luhan, I mean my dream is to meet him and if he's going to school with me, this is my chance. As soon as I was about to approach his desk, I realized he wasn't there, I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the class and I see him running in the hallways. "Hey, wait!" I yelled but he didn't stop. I sighed, if I can't talk to him here, then I'll go to his job. I walked to the bus stop and looked up the directions to his job, then routed my way there.

Super Panda China Buffet, the sign read. I began to walk towards it and saw a Navy Blue Pontiac with a license plate that read, "GLXY00." Hmm, that reminds me of Wu Yifan Kris. Wouldn't that be something if this was his car? I walked inside and was greeted by a beautiful man who gave a cold vibe, "Welcome to Super Panda China Buffet." Oh my God, this is unreal, there's no way that's THE KRIS WU YIFAN.

Hello again, we have a new character named Scarlett, so look forward to that because we'll be seeing her a lot, and the same goes for Kris, our cold guy. <3 alright, bye bye~