Chapter 1.

I lay on my bed just staring at the roof not sure how to even think.
What just happened?
Why did it happen?
The few questions just keep running through my head. I'm not even sure how to answer them, because I don't even know what happened. I'm still shocked. He...he slapped me.
I winced remembering the pain. "Fuck it" I say to my self. I can't sleep so may as well do something useful.. Or maybe not with my time.

I walk over to my draw and grab out a good friend. The coldness hits me right away. I smirk, I walk into my closet and close the door locking it.
I paint.
A perfect picture.
To bad I have to hide it.
After I'm done I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower.
I just stand and think, about 20 minutes later I get out and walk back to bed. I grab my phone and open up my music. 'Welcome to the black parade' by 'my chemical romance' was first on my list, so I played it ,popping my headphones in.

I lay down and look though Facebook, I come across a post.. And cry after reading it.
"No no no no no no no that can't have happened", I look at the time again and see its 7:30 "fuck" I grab my school back and toss my school shit in it, then grab my phone and leave my room.

I walk downstairs to greet my 'wonderful' father, "blaze darling" he says in a sarcastic tone rolling his eyes
"Father" I walk out of the house grabbing a apple on the way.

I put my head phones back in and my music was still playing it was now on 'never giving up' by 'of mice & men' I grunt I wish I never gave up. To late. I pull down my sleeves noticing I'm close to school. I was wearing my favourite band shirt, a black veil brides one from the concert I went to, and my favourite pair of black skinny jeans with ripped knees. My hair was down and covering my face like normal shining it's normal black. And my best combat boots. To top it off a fake leather jacket from my mother, I wince thinking about her.

I pull up my hood to hide my face as I walk into school. Even though I get harsh words thrown at me I shrug it off and turn up my music only for 'sad song' by 'we the Kings'

'NO!' I say back to my mind only realising I said it outloud.
Everyone looks at me. I feel a tear run down my cheek. My one and only friend Kayla runs over to me. "Blaze! what the flipping hell is wrong?!."

"Oh.. Nothing" I lied

*flashback*

He.. He slapped me.
"Blaze..no please " he paused his voice shaky "I'm so so so sorry please forgive me"

"You..you..you slapped me.. We we are done, I never wanna see you again.." I try to yell but only a whisper came out.

"No please.. I wanted to show you something.." He started with a strong voice only to go to a whisper

I shook my head, "what don't you get I .. I hate you.." I said and felt regretted it straight away. I walked away crying.

*flashback over*

I shake my head, no way I can't handle school today. I run out and all the way home with out thinking twice.
I am close to opening the door when I realise, no I can't go home, I will go to the park instead.

I sit on the swings like all day.
Before someone talks to me? I turn around and see a person with longish black hair covering there left eye, black skinnys and a of mice & men shirt.

"It's mikey" he smirked I guess I was staring for a bit "and you?"

"Blaze" I sadly smiled

"Sweet name to bad your hair doesn't match it" he yet again smirked

"Hmm oh to bad it's not like you can change it" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"I bet I can" he smirked
'Fucking hell he smirks a lot. I like it'