°5°

Lust And Hate

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's POV

The ride was silent.

But yet Jungkook never faced a silence that was so loud before and it's killing him. The tension was undeniable and if it was not because of the rain that was pouring on the glass; he believed he would already lose his senses and jumped out of the window. He didn't know what to think except for the fact that he was embarrassed because Jimin found him in this state.

Can you believe it? Out of all the people in this world, fate just needed to make it Jimin; the person he hates the most-  saves him. Can't it just be Taehyung instead? Or SeokJin or anyone in this town? Why does it need to be him? Well, technically he does not hate Jimin personally like what you think because he still wanted to taste the piece of the military man but in general, he does hate him.

But now, the one he hates is the one who saves him. 

It just has to be a joke!

Jungkook's thoughts were broken when the sound of someone clearing their throat suddenly echoed in the car, making him look to his right and instantly regret it when his doe's eyes immediately met the sharp phoenix ones… He cursed mentally by his own self-action but nevertheless, still returning the stare Jimin gave. It was cold and hot at the same time he even felt his throat go dry.

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" Jimin spoke out, waking Jungkook up from his daydreaming as he turned his head to look outside the window; watching how the rains were pouring on the clear object. What is there to tell really? Jimin had seen all of it, Jungkook couldn't think what to answer. What did the male expect him to say? That he's an entertainer and there's this fucking hot but crazy VIP customer who wants to fuck him but he didn't let it so the man sent bodyguards to chase him?

"What do you want to know? Didn't you see all of it already?" He asked, still looking outside the window, didn't dare to turn around because he could feel Jimin's hot stare on him; burning his body alive. He didn't know what got him, but he felt nervous… In a good way of course. Just imagining what they could do in the vehicle, moreover at the side of the road, got Jungkook eager and turned on already. He could feel his boner slowly popping under the blanket that covered his body, creating a tiny tent.

Oh, what a bad time… However, Jungkook couldn't be possibly more proud. With Jimin driving beside him, clothes and hair all wet; he couldn't dream of seeing any scenery other than this one. If he said that the older one looked hot in a military suit that time, the man is smoking hot now. It takes a lot of him to not just– boldly ask Jimin to fuck him there. Call him needy, manwhore, or whatever you usually call sluts for always horny, he didn't care nor will he ever. Sex is good, so why should he needs to be embarrassed about it.

"Why are those guys chasing you? And what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep already?" Jimin bombarded him with questions as Jungkook sighed before rolling his eyes. It is very well known that he doesn't like it when people ask him too many questions, moreover when that person who asked is nowhere related to him. He found it annoying, like– why did they ask? Can't they just focus on themselves instead of wanting to know about his life? Oh, Jungkook found himself wanting to say those statements so much… But yet again, answering one of them won't hurt right? Besides, Jimin just saved him so the least he could do is respond.