°•15•°

Run Away From You

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🔞WARNING🔞
!!EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD!!

Author's POV

Jungkook whined at options, he couldn't decide on one. Of course, he couldn't. He's so greedy that he wanted all that the older could offer. The idea of laying across Jimin's lap and bending over this goddamn marble dining table both sounded too tempting to either choose one only… And Jimin though, who seems to read his mind, raised an eyebrow in questioning before letting out a mocking chuckle.

A chuckle that went straight to his dick, making it twitch.

It was expected, at least for Jimin even though he was a bit surprised… Throughout the years he learned about Jeon Jungkook, the younger has always been and is a greedy person no matter what aspect. Whether it was education, lifestyle, appearance, or even status; he always took it as a game with the determination of winning every one of them. He is a very… competitive person, therefore making him thirsty for achievements.

"You wanted more, didn't you?" Jimin asked as he stared at every inch of Jungkook's back. And oh, did I mention what he wore? Guess not. The younger was wearing tight black leather pants, with a black zipped-up hoodie– the typical outfits he wore except for the fact that what's hidden under it is far away from what we called normal in this case. Jimin didn't notice it before either, but when he gripped onto the ridiculously tiny waist earlier; he could feel it.

The almost faint thin texture against his fingers; proved evidently what's inside.

And it makes Jimin's stomach churn in participation, imagining what it looked like while his Phoenix eyes lingered still on the rounded ass of the younger. The leather jeans hugged both of the cheeks very well as if it were their second skin which was enough to beguile Jimin to the core as he held out his hand and grabbed one of them with a tight clutch. Watching how the flesh filled his palm, he squeezed it hard before his other arm, quick to slap the other; receiving both a melodious moan and a gasp from Jungkook who arched his back more if it's even possible, clearly hinting for more.

"Be a good boy and turn around for me, Jeon." Jimin demanded, noticing the way Jungkook's heavy breath hitched; probably listening to the way his surname never sounded so sexy and dirty until now when the general spat it out.

But nevertheless, the younger man turned around; his lower back facing the sink with his hands still on each side; keeping him from falling. As predicted, his gaze immediately met with Jimin's, yet still, he was not ready when he saw how dark and intense the stare that pierce through him. His legs started to tremble immediately as a wave of electricity spread out all over his body just by imagining what things the older could do to him. Right now.

Applause to Bam and Ddosun though, both of the animals had gone to their own room during the time they had their dinner as Jimin per request; saying they had a sleep schedule and it was already overhead the supposed time. At first, Jungkook protested, saying he wanted to spend more time with the two of them but when the general explained they needed to sleep early regarding their mission tomorrow, he was left with no option but to agree. However, now that he thinks about it, he is glad… Extremely glad that the older one had sent them away.

It is a blessing…

"What do we have here… hmm?" Jimin teased, chuckling a little while his legs moved closer towards Jungkook who was still catching his own breath. He laid his palm flat on the younger's chest; feeling the hardness before smirking as he tugged on the hoodie zipper slowly. Painfully; dragging it down only to feel a twitch of arousal shot right at his dick by the sinful view in front of him.