!ON THE WAY!

"EIJIROU!! YOURE GONNA BE LATE!!"
Oh the one that talking is Eijirou Kirishima sister(in my AU)"Yeah,Yeah just wait sis!!"Oh and this is Eijirou Kirishima. "found ya! "he shouted happily."sis im going!!!BYE!!"He shouted."bye Eijirou,stay safe!!"his sister replied.Once Eijirou come out there was one woman with curly pink hair and light pink skin."Hi Mina!!"kirishima shouted."Come on Kiri there is no time to say hi!"the girl,Mina Ashido grab his hand and ran to the bus.

*ONCE IN THE BUS*

"What took you so long Mina?"A girl with purple hair asked."Oh, Jirou-San i'm sorry it was just kiri was overslept so you know right?"Mina said."Yeah,yeah i understand the situation."Jirou said with her usual mad face."Btw Kiri did you bring your headset?"Mina asked."Oh yeah i did bring it! "Kiri said while he take his headset out from his bag."Oh and your pill?"Mina asked."Wait i'll check."kiri said.In a suddenly face Kirishima face shocked, "Mina!I didnt bring it!I promise it was just an accident!"Kiri said while he was shaking and crying a little."Shhhh...I understand you Kiri that's why I bring one bottle."Mina said and taking out the pill."But Mina it wasnt enough!"Kiri started to cry more."I know Kiri but atleast there is one bottle."Mina trying to cheer him up."Yeah thats right kiri."Jirou said and smile widely to Kirishima."maybe we can find your medicine at there later at airport?"Mina give him the idea."Sure."Kiri smile widely to Mina and Jirou.They smiled back.Once the bus stop at this one person house,there was one blondie hguy with 5'8 feet tall standing infront his house."Oi old hag i'm going right now!!"he shouted."Yeah just go brat!!"his mom, mitsuki shouted from inside the house.The blondie guy was now walking towards the bus and already come in."Bakugou-kun!!!"some of the random girl shouted at him."Tch..."he mumbled."Bakubae right here!!"Mina shouted."Finally..."he mumbled."Thank you for saving the seat for me racoon eyes."Bakugou said."What? i can't hear it~"Mina trying to teased bakugou."I said nothing!!"bakugou shouted madly at her."Hehe sorry im just playing around.Btw your a most welcome bakubae"Mina said."Uhmm... Hi bakubro"Kiri said shyly."Tch... Hi shitty hair..."bakugou said while his eyes was rolling.