!KIRISHIMA DEALED!

"Ugh..."Bakugou was awake because of some noise.When he look at Kirishima bed he was talking to someone in a chat while his mouth was singing some song."I love you, you hate me, i wish you could love me someday."Bakugou was then ask himself,"What kind of song did he even sing?"he curiousing.'Ring...ring... Suddenly Kirishima phone was ringing."Hi Mina-San do you need anything?"Kirishima then asked Mina."Nothing just wanna know are you alright?"Mina was really concerned about her bestfriend."Yeah i'm clearly fine right now"Kirishima then said that happily to Mina because he know that Mina was really worried about him."Glad to hear that,how about we go out for a walk with the others?"Sure i would love too!"Kirishima then stand up because he was really to excited to go out."But we really need Bakugou to come with us too."Mina then tell Kirishima."What do you want me to do then?"Kirishima asked Mina with his clueless face."Can you please persuade him please..."."If i did that what do i get?"Kirishima then giggles."You can get what you want!"Mina then said it in hurry."Ok deal!"Kirishima than dealed with Mina."Bakubro!"Kirishima then suddenly shouted."What shitty hair?!"Bakugou replied."Wanna go hangout with the others?"Kirishima asked."Haa?!!not a chance!!"Bakugou yelled.'Oh so you wanna played dirty? game on.he speak with himself."Bakugou~What if i make a bet with you?~" Kirishima teasing Bakugou."What is the bet about?","You can do anything to me for 1 day~"Kirishima then sit on bakugou lap with putting his hand around bakugou neck."Huh?You think 1 day was enough?"bakugou smirks."Oh then how about 2 days is it enough?~"Kirishima trying to be a little flirty."I dont think so~"."How about you decide the time?"Kirishima then giving up."huh how about 1 week starting today?"Bakugou then smirks at Kirishima."Sure~I dont mind~"Kirishima then dealed.After Kirishima tell Mina they were than hang up and tell that Mina and the others will wait them in Yaoyarozu car.