!ROOMATE²!

*IN THE ROOM*
It was already hour Kirishima was still not sleeping but then suddenly when he put his headset on his ear he was then falling asleep just in 2-5 minutes.But then Kirishima was saying something in his sleep,"D-don't go p-please i-i love you...".And so do Katsuki,he was so surprised to hear that but then he was thinking that it was no big deal."I-i do like you i mean i-i...".He heard it again.'What is he talking about?!Does he like anyone?!Does he like icy hot?!'all the words was spinning in Bakugou brain.Kirishima was then jump off from his dream and wake up with a very trembling body.He was then said,"Pills,pills..."Bakugou was really shocked at that time he wasnt expect that was going to be like that.He was thinking if he called Mina it will maybe take some time so in hurry bakugou tale Kirishima pills and his water bottle to give to Kirishima.When Kirishima already done eating his pills,he went back to sleep."You know what?!!Just come dont ask me why!"Bakugou then hanged up the phone.

*WITH MINA*
"Huh?!that was weird."Mina then said."What?What happen to Kiribro?!"Denki than concerning about his bestfriend."It was nothing he's fine with Bakugou,by the way me and Sero need to go back faster so,see ya!"Mina said then grabbing her boyfriend hand to the lift.

*AT BAKUGOU AND KIRISHIMA ROOM*

"Is there anything important you told me to come here faster?"Mina asked bakugou."Sigh..."Bakugou sigh.Bakugou then tell Mina what happen to Kirishima earlier Mina was then shocked and more worrying about Kirishima.