078. "how you touch my soul from the outside?"

LXXVIII

LXXVIII. YOUR POINT OF VIEW

21:12 ─❁────────── 21:79

◁                          Ⅱ                          ▷

I'ma love you even though I'm scared

I'd love to see me from your point of view

༻───────────────༺

          "YELLOW OR RED?" SHE HUMMED ponderingly, as her gaze went from one bow to another.

Lucia had woken up early that morning, eager to get ready for their first Hogsmeade trip of the term in complete tranquility. It actually came to her as a surprise that these trips were even still allowed, given the increasingly tight security measures around the school, and it wasn't like there was nothing to do in school... but she wasn't going to complain. Especially since this would be hers and Harry's first date... and hopefully isn't the last.

"Hey, hey, Harry!" She wheeled around nervously, before she was to set off for her Ancient Studies class. She needed to ask him something fairly important...

Harry hummed, caring to hear what she had to say to him.

"I... I was wondering!" said Lucia, pursing her lips. She knew she told Hagrid that doing this task would be simple and easy, but she may have underestimated her opponent. "W-Was wondering..."

"You're going to be late..." frowned Harry. "We can talk later if —"

"NO!" she exclaimed, surprising him a bit. She recoiled, "N-No... I need to tell you this now,"

Harry, though perplexed, returned to his halting posture as he faced her, now nervous. Had he done something wrong?

Hopefully not...

"W-What is it?" he asked.

"I was," Lucia took a deep breath, gathering all her courage. She fluttered her eyes open, not faltering in eye contact, "I was wondering if you're free this weekend?"

"That's our Hogsmeade trip, isn't it? But I guess I am, why?" he asked, oblivious.

Lucia seized his hand, catching his full attention suddenly.

"Let's go on a date,"

Ah, she thought privately as though it was something to reminisce about, how nerve-wrecking it was...

"Heard that you and Harry are going on a date," Lucia whirled her head around and was shocked to see Lavender Brown awake, gushing at her as she laid on her stomach.