Chapter 5: I am not a girl, they wouldn't want to attract my attention

(Short a/n: I deleted the previous chapter and put it in with this chapter because I thought that the previous chapter was too short so if you've read the previous chapter 5 you may want to skip the first part of this chapter. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience!)

©copyright (slyy_1516)

Chapter 5: I am not a girl, they wouldn't want to attract my attention

Mia

"What, let me get this right. You are going to the annual competition with him and he is also staying at your house. Oh god, why do you always get all the hot guys?" Beth groaned.

"Please I would do anything to give my position up to you."

"And I would gladly take it, some people are just so lucky." Beth sighed.

"Lucky my ass. You have only seen his looks, you haven't even felt him."

"Felt him?! You...and him did it and you didn't tell me? You're not a virgin anymore? When and where? I feel so outdated!! My best friend has grown up!!" Beth shrieked.

"Shit, wrong choice of words. I mean felt his annoying-ness." But it was too late, someone had already heard our conversation.

"Surprise, you're not a virgin? Who's the lucky guy. Or perhaps unlucky since u probably bored him to death?" River said emotionlessly.

It was the first time since we met that he sounded this off and his tone had a little hint of something else which I couldnt decipher what it was. This guy was bi polar and seriously his insult hurt more than it should.

"Yeah and everyone knows how good you are in bed then?" I said sarcastically.

I saw regret flashed in his eyes but he didn't say anything and just walked off in the opposite direction.

"Honestly, sometimes I  really don't know what's up with him." I told Beth.

But Beth just smirked as if she knew something I didn't.

"What." I asked, it was getting creepy.

"Nothing, just give the guy some time." Beth smiled.

Yeah sure Beth, just so you know, time wouldn't change him.

He's far too annoying.

*

If you had looked up the defination of bipolar in any decent dictionary I swear you would have seen River's face plastered in there. That might possibly have been the biggest achievement for him too. I mean hey, if ure face is in there you've got to be famous or someting right?

The last I checked, it was River who walked away looking pissed, but right now? That guy had started a food fight with me the minute he decided to throw fries in my direction.

Honestly I don't get how in movies when the guy throws food at the girl, the girl can just sexily shrug off the food and giggle or whatever but trust me that's surely not the case here. Getting fries on yourself is not something you want to experience.

Fries are nice to eat but not nice to get on your hair and face okay.

I threw the fries back at River as revenge and laughed when it ended right in the middle of his face.

"You're going to regret this sweetheart." He said.

"Oh I am so scared." I said mockingly.

"You should be." He replied and poured coke all.over.me.

That's when all hell broke loose.

*

"River, how could you?" I glared at him as we were seated in the principal's office.