Chapter 2: Taking the pick-up lines to a whole new level was so not impressive

©copyright (slyy_1516)

Chapter 2: Taking the pick-up lines to a whole new level was so not impressive

Mia

Holyshitwithtenmillionpoppingcaramelpopcorn, please for the love of god tell me I did not just see Starbucks guy at school today.

Knowing you won't ever need to face him again and not knowing when he would just pop up like a freaking scary jack-in-box are two totally different things. And now that I am faced with the latter, my current actions would be trying to hide from Starbucks guy. Yes I still demand an  apology but let's just say I am not mentally prepared right now. And it might occur to you that I still do not know his name so safe to say I would be calling him Starbucks guy for the time being.

At least I didn't resort to calling him jerk face as tempting as it seems.

Deciding to wear my xxl hoodie this morning was probably one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life, and my best bet would be to hide under it and run all the way to class, praying extra hard with fingers crossed that I don't bump into Starbucks guy.

I swear the prayers were completely futile, either I haven't been praying right or the world just hates me when I bumped square into him.

"Doesn't this feel like déjà vu, clumsy?" He smirked.

"Pot calling the kettle black are we?" I replied.

"Aw, it's sweet that you actually compare me to a pot, whatever happened to your potential?" He asked sarcastically.

"Probably too good for you. Wait till you're smart enough to see the full potential."

"Sunshine, just because you are stupid doesn't mean I am." he smirked.

"No one said you were stupid, but it's okay, self realisation is probably the first step." I said smugly.

"Oh I just realised something."

"Like realising how stupid you are."

"Nope, I just realised how handsome I actually am, so according to your earlier statement means that if I realised it then I am handsome."

"News flash darling but you're taking it the wrong way. It's okay, I always knew you were proof that artificial intelligence is preferable to natural stupidity." I said smugly.

"What?"

"See what I meant? Whatever, have a nice life and I hope to never see you again." I smirked and walked away.

You dont even know how nice it was to have the last word.

"Ms Connell."

Screw it.

I am pretty sure I didn't murder anyone so someone please enlighten me with what the principal wanted.

"Ms Connell, I want you to assist Mr River Matthews here as he is new."

No shit, I didnt murder anyone but that did not mean that she had stab me with that.

"What? I will certainly not assist that prick!" I exclaimed and glared at River only to see him smirking at me.

"I don't recall giving you a choice, now bring him to your first class."

"But he's destructive material." I tried protesting.

"She means model material." River interrupted.

"I am pretty sure I meant what I said." I glared at him angrily.

"And what did you say?" He asked a little too innocently.

"You on the same page as me? He's stupid without even trying." I said to the principal.