Chapter two Sam

Ryan opened the door to see one of his close friends Marcus, striking a stupid pose and making a ridiculous face "heh, really?" Ryan walked in shooting Marcus a slight smirk.

Marucs' face glowed a light red from embarrassment, and he rubbed the back of his head looking at him as the people around him laughed "ah, haha yeah..sorry...". Marcus trailed off lightly as Ryan took a seat at the front. "Heh, it's alright man, you don't have to apologize."

Marcus was known for apologizing after making a fool of himself, even though it didn't stop him "r-right" he nodded slowly towards Ryan.

Ryan looked around the small almost empty classroom he smiled a bit to himself "where's the teach?", Ryan eyed back to Marcus as the people around Marcus indulged in their own conversations. "Eh, I don't know, he came in then he left, just like usual" Marcus shrugged with a slight laugh.

Ryan nodded in response turning around "I see...". Marcus eyed Ryan from behind and slowly whispered "soo, how's Sam?". Ryan closed his eyes he could just imagine the stupid smirk Marcus must've been wearing on his face as he spoke,

"you know the answer Marcus...dont piss me off...please...I'm not in the mood". Marcus leaned back down sitting in his chair "fine, whatever, just thought I'd ask."

Ryan smirked lightly keeping his eyes closed "bullshit...", Marcus looked at him "huh?" Ryan opened one eye "I said bullshit...its bullshit, you're not asking because you care or whatever...you're doing it just to be an asshole".

As Ryan spoke he heard a firm voice coming from the doorway, "Mr Williams...". Ryan let out a slight sigh looking towards the man in the doorway.

"Hm? What is it sir" Ryan spoke with slight sarcasm knowing why he was being called out. "Don't "what is it sir" me" he slightly mocked Ryan "outside now..". Ryan grumbled under his breath getting up pushing his chair out scrapping it along the floor.

Marcus watched Ryan as he pushed the chair, he bit his lip a little wanting to say something but stopped himself. Ryan staggered to the door stepping out and the teacher followed him closing the door.

Ryan eyed the teacher as he leaned against the wall. "How many times do I have to bring you out here Williams?" Ryan sighed a bit "sorry sir". The teacher shook his head "just like you are every time this happens", Ryan shrugged it off and looked down to the floor grumbling to himself. "Alright well Ryan back inside, I guess" Ryan nodded shuffling towards the door noticing it was slightly left open, like someone had entered once he went out, he bit his lip lightly wondering if it had been her.

He thought well as he stepped into the room noticing the girl now sitting next to Marcus, her long blonde hair draping over her shoulder her curves evident with the help of her clothing her tight bright blue shirt and her black TNA's showing her body, Ryan watched her smile and laugh as she spoke to Marcus.

Ryan took his seat in front of Marcus once again, as the girl behind him spoke softly "good. morning. Ryan". She had a pause in between each word and Ryan wasn't too sure why, but when she spoke Ryan felt almost a shudder-like sensation strike through him. He leaned his head back lightly making slight eye connection with her "h-hey Sam.."