Chapter three The Man

Sam smiled softly and ruffled his hair "h-hi" she giggled as she mocked him she sat back in her seat looking at him. "So, what's up Ry?", he shrugged and bit his lip a little "not a whole lot, just got in shit from the teacher.." "Mr. Williams..." The teacher glared at him from across the room and Ryan nodded, Sam giggled lightly watching the encounter between Ryan and the teacher.

"So Ry, did we have homework last night?" He looked at her and scoffed a little bit "when don't we?" She giggled and nodded slowly "right..do you have it done, I didn't do it" he sighed a little taking it from his binder and placed it one her desk, she smiled looking at her "thanks!" He nodded turning around "anytime.."

He pulled out his phone looking at it putting his earphones in, he turned on his music listening to Bring Me The Horizon turning it up so it tuned everything else out around him. He laid his head down humming to the song closing his eyes.

Music. Music was his source to get away from the rest of society, he loved it, it was a part of who he was. He tapped his fingers against his desk as the song continued to play he knew people could hear but he didn't care.

"Ryan..." Marcus called from behind him but he didn't hear, Ryan felt a tap on his shoulder and he looked back seeing the rest of the class staring a little shocked he bit his lip looking at his friend "what.." Marcus pointed to the front of the room and Ryan slowly stood up looking at the man in front of him. "Ryan Williams?"

He gulped and bit his lip his eyes trailed up and down the large man and he closed his eyes for a moment clearing his head of all the thoughts he had. Ryan opened his eyes slowly directing his attention to the man before him "y..yes..I'm Ryan.."

All throughout the room was quiet it felt uneasy but Ryan's gaze didn't move from the man "i..we need to talk Ryan.." , Ryan nodded and so did the man he stepped back looking around the room and walked towards the door "come...". 

Ryan stepped out from behind his desk heading towards the door he got there standing next to the man, he turned slowly and looked around the room his eyes focused mainly on Marcus and Sam he nodded giving them a reassuring smile even though he had been extremely uneasy. 

He continued to watch Sam knowing she had actually seemed worried for him he felt something different knowing she was, the man opened the door and stepped out and Ryan followed him.