📸Epilogue 📸

After 5 years,

Y/n was absolutely mortified and swooning at the same time. The sign held by boys at the airport was embarrassing and it garnered too much attention. But the cute smiles on their faces were enough to make her melt. She quickly went towards them as Soobin hugged and twirled her. Y/n felt dizzy with laughter. But a cough sounded as she saw Taehyun looking really grumpy. He charged forward attacking his girlfriend with pecks and kisses.

She had just returned from Paris after working for Dior. She got the opportunity when a worker from Dior noticed her work during a photoshoot. Taehyun, the boys and Bang-PD were all really supportive. Taehyun was sad for the long-distance relationship but he was happy and proud of his girlfriend. Plus, they face-timed at least once a day.

Her father faced the court and was charged guilty. The company had almost gone bankrupt but
Y/n's mother took control. She brought it around quite fine. Mothers are awesome.

📸📸📸📸📸🎬🎬

Taehyun was so nervous his hands were shaking. Y/n was loving the quiet, romantic evening he planned.

"You are really quiet today. Is everything fine?"

Y/n asked while taking another bite of her pasta. She noticed Taehyun was fidgeting and acting weird. Instead of answering her, he wiped his forehead and gulped down water. This had her worried. What if he was sick?

"Y/n, five years ago I was having a hard time with the media. But the media gave me a boon unknowingly when they published our dating scandal."

Y/n looked up hearing his words. Her heart thumped in her chest, as she slowly grasped the meaning behind it all.

"You were presented with a deal of fake dating me. All throughout the time we were faking our feelings for the world to see, but little did we know between ourselves it was real, true and lovely......

The moment I knew I cared for you more than I thought, I wanted to deny it. I didn't want you to live life in a fishbowl like me, letting the world see your every action, word and choice.

But I was and am still selfish. I never want to let you go. I want to spend every waking moment with you even if that's impossible. I want to be there with you all life......"

Y/n sat there with bated breath, crying at the words. Taehyun went down on one knee, taking out a box. Y/n gasped loudly at the sight of the diamond and ruby ring glinting and sparkling in the box.

"Will you marry me?"

"YES!!"

Suddenly four boys jumped out of their hiding place, clapping and cheering. They all hugged and congratulated each other.

"I'll be the best man and Soobin hyung will be the bridesmaid."

"Yeah, of course who else should it be? We could ask Jay to be another bridesmaid. Who's going to be maid of honour?"

"Jeehi obviously. "

Y/n and Taehyun laughed at the four boys and their ridiculous ideas. They were happy and this added a glow to their faces. Looking right in each other's eyes, they locked lips in a passionate and loving kiss celebrating the future and its uncertain glories.

Two strangers
Brought together
By a Deal

♡The End♡