Chapter Three

[Ashley Maree]

We're stuck here and NiKayla is perfectly fine like nothing ever happened. I never liked the tramp to be honest. The only reason why we hang with here is because of Tiana. Tiana is the only reason why I haven't whooped her bitch ass.

If you know Tiana, you would know she is one of the most sensitive people in the whole wide world. I mean, she'll cry about anything. You say she can't have anything- she cry, she think you talking about her- she cry. Like Tiana shut the fuck up before Ihave to whoop your ass! Shiiittt! We're freaking kidnapped basically and all I'm thinking about is whooping NiKayla's ass and how I'm gonna do it.

"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself," the man started. "My name is Michael, 23years old, and is 6'3 and I have a few rules around here.

First, here, you can  have anything you like.
Second, throughout the day y'all can go anywhere but have to come back before 11 o'clock. If any one of you beautiful ladies fail to come back before then, there will be an consequence, I'm not gonna say what but just keep that in mind.
Third, I hope before y'all leave this house, I hope have cooked my dinner, cleaned the house, and 'lil shit like that.
And last but not least, I hope when y'all come back you expect pleasurable foreplay Monday-Sunday. But for today none of those rules take actions, so you all can do anything for today. Any questions? If not, y'all are Dismissed."

"What does pleasurable foreplay mean?" NiKayla asks.

"Bitch, sex! How the fuck you gonna be the one to sign some papers when you don't even know one of the most common sex terms? Bitch have a muh'fucking seat before I have to whoop yo ass," I include as the five of us head to the back rooms. "Shit ain't got no business doing what you doing when you dumb as a gahdamn rock."

"Shut the hell up witcho I wanna be a rapper looking ass." NiKayla came back.

"Y'all arguing is the last motherfucking thing I wanna hear right now," Ashleigh says as she walks to the nearest bedroom. We all enter a bedroom, which looks like a whole house by it's self. "We can stay in this room since it's big enough."

We all start to claim our sides of the room, to include I picked the opposite sides of which NiKayla picked.

"Great now that we've picked out everything," I started,"who wants to ask Michael for his credit card? Cause I guess y'all forgot that we don't have any clothes or shoes. So we needa hit up downtown Beverly Hills and Max his shit out." I finished and the room was silent as if nobody wanted to go ask.

"I'll go," NiKayla volunteered.

"Of course," I responded as she exited the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[NiKayla POV]
WARNING! EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS SELECTION!!!

I head up the stairs to where Michael's room is. 

*Knock! Knock! Knock!*

When Michael opens the doors to his room I see that he has absolutely nothing on.

"Umm," I said distracted,"hey can I ask you something?"

"Of course, come in," Michael responds.  I enter the room to see his gold-like satin bed sheets, with diamonds and pearls everywhere. As he continues to get ready, I ask him for his credit card it any other money source. He gave me his Credit and Debit Card with some money to spare.

"Thanks," I said as he moved closer and closer to me. He approaches me and I stared deep into his beautiful eyes and then it happened. I was allowing his tongue to enter my mouth as he, once again, undress. He laid me down on his bed, unclothed.

He then puts me onto my back as I feel his junior press against my upper thigh. His pleasurable kisses are laid against my neck, as they begin to press upon my lower body. A slight moan is released from my mouth when his lips find his way to my lower opening, followed by his fingers. Once the thrust of his index and middle finger exceeded inside of me, I moan again, each one getting louder by the second.

He covers my mouth once he puts his junior inside of me. My moans turn into screams at an uncontrollably, pleasurable rate; leaving me speechless.

{2 Hours Later}

"About damn time," Ashley responds as I enter and she snatches the money out of my hands.

"Y'all two aren't about to do this. We just gonna go shopping and at least pretend everything is alright? Can we do that?" Ashleigh finishes as we all nod 'yes.'