Chapter Twelve

[Ashleigh POV]

We finally made it back to the house with multiple bags for NiKayla, since her birthday was just in a few days.

Since Kira told us Michael and NiKayla's little plan for us, we have a few ideas up our sleeves, just to get even. And we started by everyone getting something for her birthday, don't ask why just observe.

"Part 1 is about to commence," Ashley said walking into the room I was in.

"I'll be out in a minute," I replied. She nodded her head and left out of the room. We were now about to talk to NiKayla, basically so everyone can work things out between everyone. After I changed my clothing, I left into the living room that everyone was waiting for me in.

"Ok, so I brought everyone here for an intervention-like thing, I guess. Anyways, yeah that's why we're here. Since NiKayla and I kinda worked out things out already, I wanted everyone else to work things out too. Anyone wanna start? NiKayla?"

"Nahh, I'm good," she stated.

"NiKayla." I straight faced her.

"Fine," she sighed, "well I just feel that everyone in the group hates me and just wants me to leave. I feel like I'm an outcast."

"Awww," we exclaimed in unison.

"NiKayla," Ashley started, "we don't hate you, we just don't like things we you. You're like the child your mama can't stand, but still loves to death."

"Really?" She cried as Tiana comforted her.

"Yeaah, I mean sometimes we get mad over stuff, say stuff we don't mean but that doesn't mean we hate you," Kira pointed out.

"Thanks, that means a lot," NiKayla sniffed.

"See guys," I started, "was that soo hard? We just worked out most of our problems in like, 5 minutes."

"Yea, we did didn't we?" NiKayla laughed.

"Come on, bring it in," Tiana said as she pulled everyone into a hug. After releasing about 15 seconds later, we all decided to go our for a night on the town. This should be interesting....