Spifelk ig

I ain't givin context I made it in a discord group chat ages ago (ages as in maybe a year ago o.o") n I cba rn 😩
Enjoy✨

__________________________________________________

Zelk POV

I walked to Geo's recording room, not hearing anything coming from the room.

Odd, I guess he isn't recording

I opened the door, the first thing I saw was Geo's desk, which his computer, still turned on, sat on. His chair was empty. I looked to my left where his wardrobe and bed were, and I saw him laying on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

"Heya Geo, coulda done with with a 'I gottta go'" I chuckled, not actually noticing his tear stained face until he quickly looked up at me in surprise.
"O-oh, sorry." He replied.
"It's fine.. you okay? You look like you've been crying."
"I'm fine."
"That is a common quote, cmon wassup?" I murmured, walking over to him and sitting down next to him.
"It's fine Zelk.. I was just overreacting that's all.."
"Pff- as if, what were you supposedly overreacting about?"
Spifey stayed silent for a moment, avoiding eye contact and staring blankly at his phone.
"Nothing." He mumbled.
"Geo.."

Then he sighed, and turned his phone off.
"Sorry.. I was just.. upset. I dunno..."
"What about kitten?" I asked, looking into his grass green eyes, which had lost their usual shine.
"I... Zelk.." he paused, then sighed again, "I love you.. I... was just offended when you were ignoring me... Sorry.."
He looked away, and sniffled, my eyes widened as my cheeks became hot.
"Y-you... Like, love me?"
Geo looked back at me, his eyes glistening with not the usual joy and energy he had, but with sorrow, anxiety... rejection. He then whispered,
"Sorry..."
"N-no! It's fine Geo.."
Hope sparked in his eyes after hearing those words.
"Hey... I, I love you too. There's no need to be scared.." I told him.

Spifey let a small, warm smile creep onto his face as tears rolled down his cheeks. Tension and stress seeming to be released like a deep breath that was held in for too long.

"Thank you" he whispered.

_____________________________________________

A/N:
I'd like to say that I have lowkey given up on writing, just to let y'all know 😃
I don't think I'll be writing anymore, but I am lowkey considering rewriting Their F8 when I'm motivated to write :P
Won't be posting the chapters as they're written tho, if I finish the story then I'll post the whole story over a series of weeks/months.

I ain't promising anything doe 👁️👄👁️