Chapter 75:PTSD

Y/N's POV

It has been one week since that happened and today i was getting disharged.
I was much better now , my brother filled in the discharge forms as i stood beside him.

I was physically well , mentally too but i couldnt stop thinking about Taehyung ..
Why did he do something like that? Why did he befriend me in the first place?

Jungkook visited me every day after that day , and stayed for a while , i knew his feelings towards me and i felt the same but whenever he talked about that matter , i changed the topic.

My brother stayed with me every night after that , he was still hostile towards Jungkook.

Yoongi-shi told me that the investigation was still going on about the other person who was involved with taehyung, he told me that no matter how much they asked taehyung, he wouldnt tell.

We sat in the car and drove off to our house , since oppa was back so i wont need to stay at yoongi-shi's house anymore.

I sighed as i looked at yoongi-shi's house , flashes from that day came in my mind as i shivered , ofcourse that day traumatised me real badly , it would take me some time to forget about it and move on.

"Dont worry y/n , i am back now. You wont be alone anymore." My brother smiled at me as we entered the house.

"Go and have some rest , call me if you need anything alright." He said to which i nodded

"By the way -." He called me out on my way upstairs.

"Yoongi has invited us for dinner today , its been too hard for all of us so lets treat ourselves alright." He smiled

After that i got up to my room and decided to take a small nap .
-

"Y/n are you ready?"

"Yes." I called out to him as i grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs.

"Lets go" oppa said as we made our way to yoongi-shi's house.
Just as we stood at their gates , images started to circle again in my mind making me stop in my tracks

"Whats wrong?" My brother asked?

"Ah its-."

"If you aren't feeling well then we can go back home , it's alright."

"No oppa its fine , i just felt a little dizzy."

We rang the bell and yoongi-shi was quick to open the door.

We made our way inside as a familiar face came in my vision.

Jungkook

"Hey y/n." He gave me one of his typical smile making me blush .

"Hello." I smiled back as i tucked a strand of hair beside my ear.

"Come on you guys , everything is hot , lets have dinner first ." yoongi-shi spoke as we all made our way towards the dining table.

Food was served as we all started to eat , "mmmm this is so yummy yoongi-shi." I complimented the chowmein

"Ah well thanks but that was made by Jungkook." He smiled

I took a glance at Jungkook who was sitting across me and smiled at him slightly , he was quick to smile back.

"Ah it is times like these that i miss my mother." Oppa said

On just the mention of my mother my mind was filled with unwelcoming flashbacks.
It all started to come back , the day my mother died , those two men , then the day i was shot here at the very house i was sitting in.

I got up from my chair as i held my head , more and more images started to pour in my mind .

"Ack."

"Y/n?" My brother got up as held me from my arm ..
"are you alright?" Yoongi-shi was the one who spoke this time.

"No , dont! STOP!" I subconsciously screamed and dropped down on my knees.

"Y/n?!" Jungkook came by my side too

"Whats wrong?" He asked as he held my face in between his arms

"They are going to come again , they ll kill me."

Jungkook's pov

"They are going to come again , they ll kill me."

"Hey listen listen they wont?" Her brother spoke making her look his way

"Yes , Taehyung is in jail already, you dont have to worry." It was hyung who spoke this time

"No but there is still one out there." She spoke between her sobs .

Tears continued to trickle down her cheeks one by one.

"He is going to get me , and he ll kill me , i know."

"No noone is going to get you , now i am here , nobody can hurt you." Her brother caressed her hair.

"B-but he is gonna come , w-when you a-arent around, they k-killed m-mom when you were not here and t-they tried to attack me in your absence t-too ."

"But now i am here right."

"No, i know , t-they al-always find a way."

"Y/n the police is investigating, the other one is gonna get caught too , dont worry."

"B-but-."

"Hey y/n listen to me , look here." I made her look towards me .

"Your brother is here , i am here , we all are . No one is going to hurt you. Alright." I stared in her eyes as she nodded ..

"Now get up , can you?"

She tried to get up but it seemed as if she had lost all her energy.

"Wait let me help you."
I picked her up bridal style and made my way outside.

"Hey wait." I heard her brother say..

"Hoseok let them be." I heard my own brother say.

Well her brother didn't stop me but both of them followed us back to y/n's house.

I tucked her in her bed as she held my hand.

"Jungkook?" She spoke in a frail voice

"Yes." I sat beside her as i held her hand

"I want to say something."

"Yes-."

"Hey! You can leave now." It was her brother who had at  some point came to into the  room.

"Yoongi is waiting for you downstairs." He had an annoyed expression on his face.

Oh God , when will he just accept all of this.it's annoying sometimes.
I sighed mentally

I let go off y/n's hand , gave her an assuring look and made my way downstairs.

Sooo guysss
I am back , how have you all been?
Long time no see right
As you all know that i am a final year medical student and my exams were going on so that is why i wasnt able to update .

They started on 19th January and ended on 16th march - pretty long right 😪 anyways finally i am done with my exams and now i am free so i will be able to update quick.

Here you go
Thankyou for supporting me and waiting for me
Love you loads
Shabiha 💓