so happy

Kochos POV

"I really hope she doesn't tell anyone." I muttered, "well since the moods ruined, let me check your back." He sat up and took off his shirt. "Mitsuri was right." I whispered quietly.
"What was that?" Giyu asked. "oh-uhm nothing." I chuckled softly. I examined the scratches, they were pretty bad.
"Gosh, they should leave a mark for a week or so but nothing to big." I said as I examined his back. "I'm sorry, do they hurt?"
"eh, they kinda burn sometimes, but it feels so much better without my shirt, it really bothers me." he responded.
"No complaints here Tomioka~." I teased. I continued to check the rest of the scratches and put rubbing alcohol.
"Giyu." "Yes?" "Did you like seeing what you saw at the hot spring, I mean Mitsuri-you know..?" I said. He turned around and looked at me.
"I'll admit I got really red and nervous, but I'm only into you, because your my little butterfly." He reassured me. I smiled, extremely flustered and my face crimson red.
"You make me so happy." I giggled. I checked the clock on the wall. "8? It's kinda early, do you wanna stay here for a bit?"
"I'll gladly stay here." He said and laid down on his stomach, I laid next to him.
"I don't like the thought of it." I blurted out. He looked up at me, obviously confused. "I mean- the thought of you seeing Mitsuri and her seeing you; I'm not the jealous type but now-it's different." I added. He kissed me.
"I don't know if that'll make you feel better but, I really like you. Seeing her meant nothing to me."
"That's really nice to hear, thank you. " I felt slightly embarrassed saying that, Mitsuri is my best friend after all. "When's your next mission?"
"Tomorrow, that's why I came in here actually, I was gonna tell you that I'm leaving around 5 am." He responded.
"Did they give you any details?" I questioned.
"eh, all they said it was kidnapping people, there wasn't really much." He answered.
"oh, well poor people, they have to be saved by you." I teased. He kept his emotionless expression on. We stayed quiet for a few minutes. I checked the clock, and it was 10. wow time really passes by fast. I thought. The man next to me then got up.
"I should get back to my estate, it's pretty late." He sighed, obviously he didn't want to go and I smiled at the sight of him not wanting to leave.
"You should, I'll see you in a few days, please stay safe." I grinned. He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek, he put his shirt on and walked out.
"My, I am so in love with him." I whispered.

Finally- done with this chapter, first off, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT, man I really am so grateful to everyone, I'm glad that y'all are enjoying this story, as it is my first. I might not release the next chapter until the end of next week. I've been having a pretty busy schedule so I try my best to write when I can. Also— if you have anything/ideas please let me know! sometimes I do have writers block and I appreciate anything.