(Alt ending, last part)

{3rd person pov}

"GET HIM THE GODAMN SURGERY, DOC," "Will do, please leave the room so we can proceed the-"We are leaving!!" Nemuri said. After a while nemuri looked at hizashi and gave him a letter, "Read it, you godamn idiot" then she started to sob. 

"Dear Zashi,
I wanted to write this letter incase you or nemuri do the surgery while I am happened to have passed out or asleep. Hizashi Yamada, I love you. You are the love of my life, you always made me smile and lighten my life when it was dull. You left me for your career and I was upset with you and partly still am, I probably forgot you by now which is why you found this or nemuri gave it to you. It's too late, I know. Please don't do anything stupid when I can't remember you because your just hurting me even though I don't remember you.

Love, your dearest bsf, sho~"

"H-he..." " YES, HE LOVED YOU BACK BUT YOU WERE TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT, IF YOU CONFESSED WHETHER OR NOT YOU WERE SURE THEN..." "DAMNIT NEMURI! YOU COULD'VE TOLD ME!" "Then shouta would've been long gone by now..." "That... asshole.." they were both there in silence then the doctor came out looking down, "Doc..?" "I'm sorry... We weren't able to complete the surgery in time... the thorns were already grown inside of him and around his neck... piercing through.." "T-that...IS NOT FUNNY DOCTOR.. HEH" "I'm not-" "shut up" nemuri said before hizashi blew up tears, "Hizashi..." nemuri said while rubbing her hand on his back as they walked in to see shouta, "s-shouta... I can't.. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!? why this early.." then his voice broke and he bursted out tears. he grabbed shouta's cold, pale hand and put it against his cheek, "I love you... forever..." Hizashi said. 

[TIME SKIP TO A MONTH AFTER SHOUTA'S DEATH]

Hizashi sat there on the rooftop where him and shouta sat together. He had shouta's favourite shirt in his hand and hugged it, "I'm coming to stay with you...forever, sho" Nemuri came up and saw hizashi jump down the roof, "HIZASHIIIII!" she cried, tears falling out of her eyes and then she tried to grab him... she was too late, "WHY?! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME TOO?" she cried out then called the ambulance. "Hizashi... Shouta... You idiots, why did you leave me.. alone.." she cried at their graves, "I'm coming... soon.." then she got up and look at the dark, night sky. Stars shining in the dark deep blue sky and tears fell on the ground as she held something that belonged to them by her heart. 

~The end~

[A/N: (LET ME KNOW WHICH ENDING WAS BETTER! I JUST CAME UP WITH THIS, THIS BOOK IS ENDED FOR GOOD!! BOOK 2 IS ALREADY IN PROGRESS!! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!!)]