Chapter 3

Its now Saturday and we've been texting all day. talkin about what we are gonna do after the movie tonight. i was thinking we got out and go play mini-golf. but he said that we should come back to my house and watch some more movies.

So after we stood in line for about 20 min. We got the 3-D tickets and went in. He said"so what is your favorite number in the fast'n' the furious movies?"... "the 5th one!!! Whats yours?" I said as i looked at him while smiling. We start to walk in and he says "the 4th one." we both look as if we are nervous.

+

" Since the movie is over lets go get some clothes from my house and then go to the store to get some snacks. OK? " he says while we get into his car. when we get to the house he says " stay right here i'll be right back. OK?" i nod my head 'yes' and he walks into his house. His house is so huge and pretty.

he comes out and gets into the car. i look at him and he says " lets go to the store shall we? " i nod 'yes' again and we head off. once we get to the store and go in he grabs a basket. i look at him and say " what kinda of snacks do you like? " he says "cookies and creme ice cream ; any kinds of Doritos ; and Twizzlers. at least those are my favorites." i smile and say that those are my favorites to. we both laugh and walk down the aisles looking for some snacks." Also any type of skittles!!" I giggled and he grabbed one of every kind of skittles.

+

we got back to the house and went to my room. we popped in a movie and ate our snacks. he fell asleep on the floor and i fell asleep on the bed. only because we were laying on the floor but i fell asleep and he picked me up and put me on the bed. I layed in bed thinking about how Luke would ever want to stay the night at my house. I look over and see him standing there in the mirror talking quietly on the phone. I just lay there quietly carefull not to let him know I was awake.

+
After we got up and he went to Ashton's room to use his shower I got into mine and got out quickly so I could get dressed. I looked in the mirror one last time before hearing a knock at the door. I say come in and look up to see Luke in his shirt that looked like a tux with black skinny jeans and all black vans. He looks at me and says " you look pretty." I say " thanks you look great too." He looked at me and asked " can we go on the roof?" I say yeah c'mon. So he gets up and follows me. We get to the roof and he makes sure no ones down there. Then he turns to me and says" can I ask you something?" I nod and he continues  "will....you .....be....my......girlfriend?" I jump up and say yes and we both touched lips. His lips are so soft and delicate. Then we just sit there for a while until I hear Ashton calling us down for breakfast.

+
We leave the house after we eat so we could hang out. We go to the mall. Once we get inside we walk around then go into footlocker and I see a pair of black and white vans and try a pair on. Luke finds a pair of baby blue vans and tries them on. We ended up buying like 4 pairs each. Then as we walk out of the mall Luke turns to me and says" hey we need to talk." I say okay and we get into the car he continued with the conversation. " you know how we're go in on tour right?" I box then he continues" well we have to leave in two days." I look at him with a sad look then he reaches over to give me a kiss. So I lean in and kiss him while giving him a strong hug.