Chapter 1

My name is Cassidy Irwin and yea im Ashton Irwin's sister from 5sos. And he's my older brother one of the 3 boys. Im the only girl. My dad is a cop , and my mom is a daycare owner. Im the youngest person in our house. We live in a huge house. And i go to one of tbe best all girls private schools.
------------------------------------------------------

I got up and trugged into the bathroom. I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up so i could get in. While i was waiting i got my clothes ready. When i got in the shower it was so warm it woke me up. I was thinking about what luke would wear on the first day back to school from summer break. (LUKE ALWAYS WEARS SOMETHING STYLISH) When i got out of the shower and got dressed Ashton came in while i was brushing my hair. He said " hey sis are you almost ready 'cause breakfast is done" I looked at him and asked "what is it?" He said "its your favorite: bacon,eggs,biscuits, and jelly on the side." I looked at him as if i was going to explode.

He looked at me and said "Ok then see you down stairs." I smiled at him and he left. i went back to brushing my hair. I put it in a ponytail then put a pink and purple headband on to match my pink and purple outfit. Before i ran down the stairs i grabbed one pink and one purple earing. As i ran down the stairs i heard lukes voice. I stopped at the top and smiled to my self. Just then i seen ashton at the bottom of the stairs motioning me to come down. I just stood there for a minute.

I finally came down. Luke looked at me and i smiled. my mum walked up and kissed my cheek. I looked at my dad and he said "honey will you get me some more coffee?" As he motioned for mum to come over and get his cup. So she did. I was about to leave when luke asked me to come outside for a minute. "yea, what do you want?" I said looking at the ground. " would you like to.....maybe......go out to a movie....sometime???"He said looking at me and smileing as i looked up. " i would love that" I said as he looked at his feet. He looked at me as if he thought i would say no. ♥ Then he simply said "Ok well i'll see you later then!?

I started walking away when he said "hey wait up!" I stopped to turn around to see him running after me. I waited for him thinking about his super hot abs. Ooooo are them abs hot. He finally caught up to me. I said " do you need to stop and take a breath?" He shook his head yes. So I stopped and stood there for a while. Only cause I get up early.