chapter 4

I just found out that Luke has to leave with the band in two days. I'm really sad. I wish that I could go on tour with him. Wait!!!! I can because Ashton said to tell him if I ever want to leave with them. So I did and he said yes. Now I can call my penguin and tell him. :D

Luke's pov~

I just got a call from my penguin bear and she said she's coming with us on tour. I can't wait this is so awesome. Maybe I'll go see her now. I want to celebrate us being together. As I get in the car and drive over there I think about how we should do this. Celebrate.

Well im here i think as i walk up to the front door. im so excited about this. As i knock on the door my heart begins to race. When Cassidy opens the door i just stand there frozen " Do you need to talk to Ashton? Or did you want to talk?" Cassidy says as i took a breath. i said " Im here to talk to you."

"Ok, well then lets talk..."She said as we walk up stairs to her bedroom window and climb out it. " Well you know how you get to go on tour with us tomorrow?" i say waiting for her to answer. " yeah what is it?" she says smiling.

"well i want to know if you will be able to handle the pressure? 'cause if you cant thats fine but you will have to stay at the hotel ????" he says and i look at him with a 'wtf' face. "yeah i can handle the pressure. and maybe the paps too"

---------------------------

------------

sorry it took forever.

please COMMENT what you think

and VOTE

and RATE IN THE COMMENTS

a special thanks to cbear21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!