Ch 10. Fear

I could feel my heart start to raise, I started breathing really hard. I tried to escape hid grip was way to strong for me to beat.

"Don't move." He snaked his arm around me, he knew I was trying to escape his grip.

A crack of lightning illuminated the room for a split of a second or two. Enough for me to look around the room.

My mouth dropped open, I couldn't believe my eyes. Really? I thought.

He removed his hand from my mouth and my waist. Then stepped back.

"Wesley?!" I blurred out, I was shocked. I quickly turned around and saw Drew. I didn't know if I was mad at them for scaring me or if I was happy because I found them..or they found me. Ok they found me.

Just then Keaton walked in quickly. "Alex are you ok." He said quickly. He had a small broom on his hand.

"Wow my hero has arrived....with his shining sword" I said sarcastically. "If it where some guy with an ax I could have been dead already Keaton. Do you hear me dead!! and you bring a broom! What are we going to do?! fly away?!?!"

"I'm sorry," He looked at the two boys besides me. "Wesley!! Drew!!" He ran to then and hugged them.

"Late reaction." I muttered. So he can run to his brother and friend but not to me when I could have been killed??!! I decided to drop the subject... I walked to the cabinets and started looking for a candle or something to light up the room. I opened a cabinet and a furry little squirrel ran out of it. I screamed but covered my mouth.

Keaton, Wesley and Drew started laughing. They had to hold on to something to keep themselves from falling because of their laughter.

"Its not funny." I sat on a chair and waited for them to be quiet.

"Keep calm, it can smell fear!" Drew said and the guys bursted out laughing again.

I stood up and crossed my hands over my chest. "Stop laughing!" I bet I sound like a little girl. I walked out onto the hall and into the living room when Wesley walked in front of me.

"Maybe I should walk in the lead just in case another squirrel comes." He laughed again and soon Drew and Keaton joined in.

"You guys are hopeless and Its not funny." I walked ahead of him. Maybe it would have been funny if Drew was the one who had gotten scared.

"I'm sorry um...what's your name?" He asked me. He walked at the same pace I did.

"Alex." I said plainly. I walked to the window and stood there. I looked at Wesley. Wesley looked kinda like Keaton, except Wesley had a more muscular body than Keaton but Keaton was more cute....OMG I need to stop thinking that.

"Is there a phone around here?" Drew asked. He walked around the living room while scanning it.

My eyes roamed the room until they landed on a phone. Then my eyes meet Drew's. "Dont think about Chadwick." Ok maybe I did know who Emblem3 was.

"I saw it first." He replied, he took a step closer to the phone.

"Ok, you get it. Ladies first." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Ok." He walked like a girl to the phone, I couldn't help but let out a giggle. He picked up the phone. "It doesn't work." he said confused.

The lights turned on suddenly, "I found the light switch!" Keaton cried out from somewhere.

I looked out the window and saw the lights of a car ....not a car a van. I squinted and saw the van clearer, it was the Kim's van. I stepped back and bumped into Wesley.

"Are you ok Alex." He looked at me and shook my shoulder.

"Who had the van last." I asked.

"Um...a girl but she didn't tell us her name." Drew responded.

"Hannah?" I asked.

"Um...maybe." Wesley said. He walked to the window and looked out. "We should hide."

"Wait. Did she have brown hair, um..." I started saying but Drew interrupted me.

"Yes thats her. Why?" He said calmly.

"Nooo," I moaned. "She's a crazy girl, like really crazy. She would do ANYTHING to get what she wants and when I mean anything I mean ANYTHING!!"

"She said Keaton was his boyfriend so she's looking for him." Wesley said,he walked to his brothers side and put a hand on his shoulder. "We have to go or at least hide Keaton."

"She's not stupid she'll just tare up this place until she finds him."

The rain outside had started pouring harder and the wind had gotten stronger.

Keaton walked behind me and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

I inched closer to him. I heard a nock at the door followed my Hannah's voice.

"Keaton." She pushed the door open. "Stay away from my man." She said, looking directly at me.

A/N

Pretty please tell me what you think about the story! the silence is killing me! literally .....oh and vote √√√ the more votes the faster I'll update :)