Chapter 2 "Curiosity"

Adri's POV 

      It's 7 am now in Paris and I am preparing myself for school. I don't want Hades to be disturbed because she is still in bed so I left a note at our refrigerator saying "Hi Ate Hades! Good morning! I don't want to wake you up because you look so tired and you already came home late yesterday, so I left this note for you to know that I might be home by dinner because I will be meeting with someone this late afternoon. Xoxo Adri "

          My classes actually start at 8 am and going to school only takes 15 mins. If you're wondering why I came to school so early well, I don't know either. I guess I just woke up too early today. Since I wasn't able to eat breakfast, I told the driver to stop by the cafe which is 3 mins walk to the Uni. 

~Cafe~ 

    I entered the cafe and it's a good thing that it is not that crowded in here. I really don't like crowded areas. 

"One strawberry frappe and a slice of New York cheesecake please."

"Your name please?

"Brook"

     Yes, I did use my second name. I just have this feeling whenever I go in public places that I may not be safe. I guess it is just because of our family. Being a Santiago is pretty hard. Even though it was my first time to go to Paris I was astonished because a lot knew me. That is why it wasn't hard for me to fit in the high standard business nowadays. But of course I don't want to use my name to be successful. I want to be known because of myself. 

      I opened my laptop and did some advance studying until I was tired, so I decided to go to the uni even though it's still quite early.

   I went to my locker and I was irritated to the girls that were screaming their lungs out for a guy. Yes a guy. How stupid are they to do that. The hell I won't do that even though the guy is damn handsome.   

         After getting all my books I closed my locker and went to my room when I suddenly dropped my headphones. Yes, I am using headphones at my Uni. This uni can't kick me out easily because as what I said I am in high standard business and for that they do need me. I was walking/running in the hallway, well it is not that running tho. It's just that I don't really want crowded areas so I did my best to pass through that tons of people crowding over someone.

     Since I was in a hurry, I bumped into someone and something fell from what I am holding.

"Hey watch out" Adri.

           I was in a hurry so I wasn't able to pick up what I dropped. I'll just buy a new one I guess. I think you're thinking that I was too rude to that event. Well, I just didn't want to have a long conversation with that person. I wasn't even able to know if it was a guy or a girl. I really am not fond of crowded areas. I'm sorry for that person because I guess I was too rude.

Tristan's POV