38:

Jungkook had been anxious since Taehyung's aunt said she would be coming over for lunch.The necessary arrangements had been made but he still couldn't figure out what to wear.

It felt like deja vu when Taehyung walked into their closet and found it a mess.

"I knew this would happen"he said

"I will clean it later.Just help me find something decent  enough to wear "Jungkook said

"Anything would be fine"

"I don't have a waistline.I feel suffocated in anything that dosent have an elastic"

"Can I help"

"Of course.I can't do this without some's help.Things would have been a lot simpler if I could wear dresses"

"You still can"Taehyung teased

"Oh stop it."

"I wont judge you.I don't have any problem with it"

"But I don't want it.I don't want to go through identity crisis"Jungkook said

Taehyung picked up a black pair of joggers and a white t-shirt for Jungkook.He wanted him to be as comfortable as possible.

"Isn't this too plain.I'm meeting your aunt for the first time.Shouldn't I wear something formal"

"Why do you need to wear something formal.I thought you didnt want to impress her"Taehyung said

"But still....I want to have a good first impression"

"She is not that rigid.She understands that it's not possible to wear whatever you like during pregnancy.Besides its just lunch.We won't be stepping out of the house"

"Thank you for making me feel better.I just want this to go well"Jungkook smile

"Everything will go well.Just trust me"

"I want her to like me.I have enough enemies already.I don't need more"

"She won't judge you.I promise.She only wants to see you in person"

The couple went downstairs to await for the arrival of Taehyung's aunt.Jungkook tried to smile despite his gut feeling telling him something will go wrong.

"Tae I wanna pee"

"Sure .Go and hurry back up.She will be here anytime soon"

"I won't take long"

Jungkook went upstairs as fast as he could.After emptying his bladder he headed out of their ensuite .He didn't expect to hear such a high pitch voice yelling at his husband .He stopped in his trucks so he could understand what was going on before he finds himself in the cross fire.

"Jeon Jungkook!?Do you even know what you married.The fact that he is from a good family doesn't erase how immoral he is?How could you get yourself involved with him.You have brought disgrace onto our family"

"You don't know Jungkook"

"Who doesn't know Jungkook.Taehyung you could have knocked up anyone else but not him.He is characterless and a disgrace to all omegas.I have never seen an omega without morals like him.What were you even thinking.Do you not care for your life"

"I don't think the way he lives his life defines who he is.Jungkook is not that bad.I know him and I love him.Nothing you can say will change that fact so you better accept it"Taehyung said

"You love him?"she asked in surprise

"I do and its nothing to be ashamed about"Taehyung said firmly

"Are you sure he feels the same for you?What if he trapped you with this baby.?"