28:

Taehyung arrived home earlier than usual.He had brought the strawberry cake and some flowers just to better Jungkook's mood.Looking back on their last conversation he realized he had been too harsh with his words.He had forgotten that Jungkook was pregnant and extra sensitive.

He found the omega sitting on the kitchen island in a bathrobe and with wet hair.He was indulging in a chocolate flavored ice cream.

"You just couldn't wait till you have gotten changed could you?"

Jungkook was surprised to see his husband so early and he couldn't help but smile"You are home?'

"Yeah and I got your cake"

"Thanks.Let's have dinner together"Jungkook got up and held his husband's arm

"You haven't had dinner and yet you are already having ice cream?"

"I couldn't fight the cravings"

"Change first"

"No.That will take forever"

"Fine"

They went and had their dinner in comfortable silence.Afterwards Jungkook asked Taehyung to watch the TV with him and the alpha didn't refuse him.

"Do you want to feel your baby?"Jungkook asked

"Of course I want to"

"Then how come  you never asked me?It's your baby too"

"You don't want me touching you hence I didn't want to cross the line"

Jungkook got up from where he was sitting and strandled his husband lap while facing him.He undid his robe and took Taehyung's hand and ran it over the expanse of his lower abdomen

"Tae you are my husband and the only person who has the right to touch me.Sometimes I say and do crazy things but you just have to understand that I'm me.And whenever I forget I'm yours I want you to remind me anyhow"

"Anyhow?"

"Yeah"

"I want desert"Taehyung said after picking Jungkook up in the same way he was sitting.

"I thought desert is served in the kitchen"

"The one I want is served in the bedroom"

"You are so naughty"Jungkook grinned

"You wanted this"

"No ,I didn't"

"Say no more"

Jungkook yelped when Taehyung threw him on the bed"Watch it"

Taehyung then crawled between Jungkook's legs after removing his shoes.Jungkook then pulled the alpha over to him by the collar for a kiss.But before that could happen the omega started sniffing his husband's chest.

"What's wrong?"Taehyung asked

"You smell weird"

"How weird?"

"I smell a female omega on you.Can you care to explain that?"the omega frowned

"What?"

"Don't play me for a fool Taehyung.I know what I'm talking about"

Taehyung had heard about a werewolf's senses become sharper during pregnancy.He didn't believe it until now.

"Well aren't you going to say something?"

"It's not what you are thinking"

"That's the same thing I told you but did you listen to me.Misunderstandings are scary aren't they"