Denki × Shinso(u)

Bakugo POV: 
I woke up today. Yeah, that's all I did. I feel like shit. Why do these things keep happening? I know what I did was wrong but still! I don't deserve this. 

I get ready for the school day. I throw on my tie. "I hate fucking ties." I walked out of my room, heading to the common area. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. 

On my way to class, I had to use the bathroom. I'm going to be late I know but it'll be better. I open the door and... 

There's eyebags fucking dunce face in the mirror. "Oh~ you like that you slut?" Dunce face moans. "Daddy~ Faster~!" Eyebags looks into the mirror, saying something I couldn't make out. He stops moving. I put my finger to his lips hushing him. I mouth, 'I was never here, tell dunce face or I will' We've just been staring at each other I left as soon as dunce face was whining from the loss of movement. 

Fucking Hell. I make my way to class and as soon as I step in the caterpillar asks, "Bakugo, have you seen Kaminari?" 

-
Pikachu has been annoying me all day. I've been mostly ignoring him. Shitty hair and Earphones have been bugging me just to cave in. "No, you fucktards. I will never look at him again." "Why not?! Denki's ugly, we get that, but Bakuhoe just look at him!" Shitty hair laughs. "Shut up! Denki-bro isn't ugly! He's good lookin!" 

The doors to the common room open and walks in motherfucking Eyebags. "Yo! Eyebags, I got to talk to you." I narrow my eyes at him. "Uh, Sorry Bakugo. I have to do something first. I'll be back babe!" With that he walks away. "Asshole. Dunce face, I need to talk to you then. Considering with what your stupid ass boyfriend just did, I don't think you understand!" I grab his arm and pull him away from the others. 

I take him to the elevator. "Has he told you?" He stares back, obviously confused. "So, he hasn't? Bitch. You want to know?" He nods slowly. "Daddy~ faster! Oh, you like that you slut! Mmm! Ahh~" I replay the scene I walked in on, gagging at the end. "You... heard? I thought I was being quiet!" I shook my head no. "I walked in on you. You guys need to get a room. Preferably, his." The elevator dinged, meaning we were on my floor. I left without saying a word. 

Sorry for the short chapter! I honestly didn't know how to write this, but I totally will write better in the future! I've never written bathroom sex, so I didn't want to make it sound bad or weird. anyways this is dedicated to a reader who reached out to me! Thank you! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter. More will be out soon!! 

Also! 

MomoJirou or Kiritestu? Or both? Let me know!!!