4~ Panicking And Plannings

Prithvi was struggling inside the elevator... He was banging the door and asking someone to open it... At last, due to excessive smoke he fainted...

Prithvi: Dada... Dadabhai...

With that he fainted... On the other hand in Maharana cabin...

 On the other hand in Maharana cabin

Parth's POV:

We all are here waiting for him and I don't know where is he... He said he will come after half an hour but till now he didn't come... He knows whenever he got late I get tensed but still it's his habit to give me tension... On the other hand he is hiding something from us, I don't know why... But I need to find out, I hope he is not putting himself on any danger... Suddenly Kuwar Samar ask...

Samar: Dadabhai are you ok???...

Parth: no I am not... I don't know where is Bhai... He said he will come half an hour later but ten minutes has passed the time he said but he didn't come yet... That Mittal's meeting is important than us or his peoples...

Samar: Dadabhai you are jealous of Mr Mittal...

Karan: And you are doubting his devotion to duties for his subjects???...

Parth: I am not jealous Kuwar Samar... And what you are talking about Karan I have full faith in him that he will perform his duty with full devotion... But I am worried about him... You know how careless he is about himself... Anyways did you guys know anything what he is hiding???... Did Dev, Abhi or Shantanu have told you guys something???...

Karan: no Rana Ji you know na their loyalty is towards Bavjiraj... They will die but they will not open their mouths without Bavjiraj's permission... If Bavjiraj has ordered them not to tell us anything then it's hard to get any information from them...

Parth: wow I have helped Dev to establish his spy and security agencies all over India and his loyalty is towards Bhai...

Samar: well everyone's loyalty is towards Buddy, Dadabhai... He is the Maharana of the state but the thing is he has earned this place... Peoples respect him or they are loyal towards him not because of fear but because of Love...

Parth: I know and I am proud of him... But the thing is we need to know what he is hiding...

Karan: don't worry Rana Ji I have put my trustworthy peoples on this work... I just wish that Bavjiraj or Dev didn't figure it out that what's we are up's to or else you know they will try to hide it...

Parth: I don't think it will be enough...

Samar: then what should we do???...

Parth: we should take help from the person who will help us and Bhai will not get to know about it...

Karan: who???...

Parth: Bua Sa... Only she can help us... She is the one who is handling the mafia world... Shantanu is just following her orders... If we will ask her then she will definitely help us...