8~ Holi Celebration

In Morning:

Parth wake up, he saw Gayatri was not there... He understood she went for the preparations of Holi Celebration... He was about to go to the washroom when he saw that Gayatri forgot to keep his dress... He went outside... He was about to ask a maid where is Gayatri when then maid started laughing and ran away from there controlling her laugh... Parth didn't said anything and went from there... Soon other servants also started laughing... Parth was confused why everyone is laughing at him... He finally saw Gayatri... He went near her and said...

Parth: Gayatri why everyone is laughing at me???...

Gayatri saw him and shout...

Gayatri: ahhhhh...

Parth scared by her sudden scream... She saw and said...

Gayatri: Rana ji it's you???...

Parth: why???... Have I done plastic surgery of my face that you didn't recognise me???... And why everyone is laughing at me???...

Gayatri also laugh and said...

Gayatri: come let me show you...

They went to there room, and Gayatri make him stand in front of the mirror... Parth look at his reflection and scream...

Parth: Ahhhh...

He look closely and said

Parth: what the hell!!!...

He was looking at his reflection, while Gayatri was laughing all the time... He said...

Parth: I know who did this, I will not leave him... BHAIIIIII...

Prithvi was in the entrance of the door, ready to escape from the palace... He was wearing his shoes... Both his hands were busy in wearing one shoe of one leg and he was jumping on one feet like a monkey... Bhargavi and Bhairavi both came there and said...

Bhargavi: Happy Holi Kuwar Prithvi...

Bhairavi: Happy Holi...

Prithvi: Happy Holi Bee, Happy Holi Rani Maa...

He wished them back but his attention was on the way to Parth's room... Bhargavi said...

Bhargavi: just sit down Kuwar Prithvi and wear your shoes...

Bhairavi: yeah you are jumping like a monkey... Sit down...

Prithvi: I don't have time to sit down Bee Rani Maa... I have to go before Dadabhai...

He was about to say when they heard Parth roaring in anger... BHAIIIIII... Bhairavi asked...

Bhargavi: this is Kuwar Parth's voice... Why he is screaming???...