Trailer Video

Parth was talking with a doctor

Doctor: Rana Ji, I am not just requesting you but as your family doctor I am telling you... Maharana Sa needs a break... He is taking lots of stress, which is not good for his health... If this continues then his old health issues will be back, that is, anxiety and panic attacks, which can be led into depression or worst suicidal thoughts, as he used to got in his childhood... Today he had a panic attack, if it continues then...

Parth: I can understand what you are saying, and I also want the same but Bhai he, he will not agree...

"He will agree" said Samar who was standing near the pillar... He came near them and said...

Samar: it's all started because of me... Because of my allegations, he used to have panic and anxiety attacks, even he tried to commit suicide... I am responsible for it and I will rectify it... I make him agree to take a break to go on vacation... Maybe he will not agree for himself, but he will agree for me, Karan, Pritha, Janvi and for his love Mahira...

Parth: what do you want to say Jamai Sa???...

Samar: Honeymoon Trip, we are newly married... So me and Pritha, Karan and Janvi and Buddy and Manu we all can go on a honeymoon... And he will definitely agree for us...

Doctor: ok Rana Ji, I will take a leave...

He went from there, Samar said...

Samar: Dadabhai, when we will be out for the vacation, you can find out who wants to kill Buddy...

Parth: ok...

In Prithvi's Room:

Prithvi: what the hell!!!... Seriously Sam you want to go for a honeymoon trip...

Samar: why you are yelling as if I am asking you for your kidneys... Me and Karan wants to go with Pritha and Janvi and I am sure Manu also wants to go with you, then what's the problem...

Prithvi: the problem is we are going to start a project for the benefit of our people, Up-Maharana Sa, if you remember... I have already taken money from many entrepreneurs to start this project and you want to go on a honeymoon trip...

He yelled in frustration... He calm himself and rubbed his forehead... Samar was coming towards him when I show his palm and said...

Prithvi: I am fine... So I was saying no honeymoon trip and get back to your work...

He went from there and Samar sighed in defeat...

Few Days Later:

Samar: finally we are going for honeymoon or else I thought I will die because of the workload...

Pritha: I have to pack my bags... It will be so much fun... Yayyy...

Karan: kaam kaam kaam, no aaram... I was started thinking that this is my life, but thank god you got some brain Bavjiraj or else I thought I will die without honeymoon...

Janvi: but I like the idea, three couples in one honeymoon destination... Awesome idea Prithvi as always...

Mahira looks at Prithvi with narrow eyes and said...

Mahira: till yesterday you were against honeymoon... You didn't want to go but today you decided to go for a honeymoon trip... Woah I am impressed by your sudden transformation Maharana Sa... By the way where we are going???...

Prithvi: Switzerland...

Hey guys I hope you all like the trailer video made by me... Today is Sidshek's birthday, so very happy birthday to both of them... And I am really sorry, I thought that I will update Obsessed Lover 2 today but the chapter is not completed yet, I have written only 645 words till now that's why I update this trailer today, I hope you all like it... Please complete the target of the previous chapter and share your reviews in the trailer, till then bye bye...