Surprise!

[Time Skip]

Jungkook was shivering in this hot summer day while ringing Taehyung's door bell. But the door was open already and so Jungkook entered without his permission.
Taehyung was sitting on the couch in his living room, waiting for JK.

"Why did you call me? After this long?" JK was panting as he ran towards the room.
"Because...... I have a news for you" Taehyung gave a smile looking at his bunnyman.

___________________________________________

[3 years before]

Jungkook and Taehyung were in the same college and even the same class. Jungkook was a nerd and shy person so nobody wanted to become his friend. On the other hand, Taehyung was a fun loving boy who love red roses and strawberry cake. For this, girls used to make fun of him and one day it became so terrible that he left the school without finishing other classes. After reaching home he found a bunch of red rose infront of his door.

"Oh my god! Who's that angel?" Taehyung shouted taking the flowers in his hands.

"So my boy is getting roses now a days! Wow!" Mrs. Kim smiled watching Taehyung's pink tinted face.

"Mom stop teasing me, I'm already so frustrated. I don't want to go to school anymore." within few seconds Taehyung went back to his previous mood.

"What happened my Baby Bear?" Mrs. Kim patted her son's shoulder and took him inside.

"Those girls keep teasing me for loving red roses because there is someone who keeps a red rose on my desk everyday and I really don't know who's that person" Taehyung replied with lots of frustration in his face. Though he loves red roses but that doesn't mean he will like getting teased for something he has no idea about.

Mrs. Kim hummed after hearing those words. "It means the person adores you so much. Stop getting sad and try to stay happy my baby bear" she kissed Taehyung's forhead and gave him some food to shoo off his frustrations.

 Stop getting sad and try to stay happy my baby bear" she kissed Taehyung's forhead and gave him some food to shoo off his frustrations

Taehyung smiled and after having food he went to his room with his favorite red roses. It was his birthday tomorrow and he totally forgot the matter.

The next morning he managed some courage to go to college. The day was unexpectedly well and no one teased him. He was shocked and happy at the same time.
Suddenly, a little boy called him "Hey Taehyung!"

"Y-Y-Yes?" Taehyung was too surprised that he stuttered a bit.

"Happy Birthday" the boy said handing him a box and said that someone sent this for him.

Taehyung literally got shocked but he thanked the boy and asked who it was?

But the boy ran away and vanished within a second.

Taehyung opened the box and saw his favorite strawberry cake. It was written "Please keep smiling because I am in love with that"
Taehyung smiled like a fool after reading it.