Chapter 3: Creepypasta

My father is the leader of a group known as creepypasta. Killers. I stopped talking to him when he tried to convince my mom who was human to make me become a killer. She said no and left him. On the car ride she wrecked and died. Someone found me and called the police. I was only four. My aunt volunteered to keep me. She had no idea who my father was. Nobody really. I don't know how mom fell In love with a monster like him but she did. I don't hate my dad. Mom just never wanted me to become a killer. She's not gonna be happy with me but I need to do this.

Dad led me to a room and we talked. We catch up and I told him my problems. "I'm sorry child" he said in my head. I nodded. After talking he told me my training Would begin tomorrow. I nodded and left the old black wooded mansion. I walked for a bit and made it too Jeffery's house. I walked over the crime scene tape. There were no police. I went inside and smelled the blood. I ignored it and kept walking around the house. I placed my hands on the walls as I was walking I couldn't help but cry. I wiped my eyes but something caught my attention. A movement from Jeffery's room. Going down the window. 'Shit! Who is that?!' I ran and jumped out the window. Even though I was half human I was part immortal. Pain was there but not like how it would be for a human. I started running which my running is faster than humans as well. I caught up with the figure in no time. I pushed it down. I saw blood on my hands. I looked at where I pushed. His white hoodie covered in fresh blood. I heard him laughing indicating he was indeed a male. I saw black hair from the back and black jeans. His extremely pale hands were on the ground. "Who are you? Definitely not human if you caught up to me that fast and jumped out a two story window" "shut up. I'll ask the questions. Why were you in that house?!" I yelled. I saw the figure cringe a bit. "Turn around" I said. He didn't listen. Like he was nervous to. "Mother fucker did you hear me I said TURN AROUND" I yelled. My temper had gone crazy and I snapped. I put my hand up making the man fly up and I turned him. When I saw his face I lost focus and my power stopped. But he didn't move. I saw long blackish raven hair, no eye lids that showed ocean blue eyes and a permanent cut smile. I was shocked. But not necessarily scared. My father has no face and I use to live with killers. "Who are you?" I said. I felt something in my gut but I ignored it. Weirdly he seemed familiar in a way. "Are you the one who killed my Jeffery?!" I cried out. He began to laugh. "I killed Jeffery alright" he laughed. I screamed and started lifting the man up my his neck using my force power. He struggled. "WHY? HE WAS INNOCENT?! HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE WE WERE SUPPOSE TO LIVE TOGETHER AND GET MARRIED AND BE HAPPY FOREVER" "YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME" I screamed. He tried talked so I put him back on his feet. "I'm sorry" he whispered. I was confused but stupidly had my guard down giving him the advantage to knock me out with the butt of his knife.