chapter 11

Steve's P.O.V

FLASHBACK

I don't wanna miss a thing

Dar I love him with every inch of my heart

So do you wanna hang out tomorrow 

like a date

sure, if that's what you want

FLASHBACK OVER

I can't believe Ponyboy is dating Dal of all people DALLAS FREAKING WINSTON HE SHOULD BE WITH ME HES MINE and ill make sure he knows it ill make sure they all know it.

Dallas P.O.V

I start to move slightly but feel something heavy on me that's when I remember last night,

last night............

I was so happy when Darry said this but I really wanted to make this special for him to remember forever I walked back to pony sitting on the couch watching Mickey "hey" I smiled when he looked up at me his eyes were so beautiful DAMN this kid is making me soft "hey" he said softly standing up and motioning for me to sit once I sat he sits in my lap and lays his head on my chest "so do you wanna hang out tomorrow" I asked him "like a date" he asked hopefully "sure if that's what you want" I said and watched him smile brightly which made me smile I could get used to this feeling with him.

present

I look down at him and see he's sleeping calmly, i just stare at him for what feels like an eternity "Take a picture it will last longer" I hear a groggy voice say then i see pony open his eyes I chuckle a little "Morning pumpkin" I say as I kiss his head nothing could ruin this moment.........

Steve's P.O.V

 I was staying as close to the house as possible without getting caught or noticed, for this to work ill need to follow and watch Ponyboy for a couple days before exacting my plan of revenge if you're wondering what that is your just going to have to wait and see. I watched as Sodapop, and Darry left for work ever since me and pony I had to switch my schedule to the night one since me and Soda aren't talking and probably never will be ever again sucks but oh well soon hell come back to me just like the rest of them. Soon after Soda and Dar leave, I see Pony and Dal walk out ugh I start to follow them looks like they're headed for the dinner about 4 miles out long walk I guess wish my car wasn't at the shop might as well get a move on it.

1 Week Later

Dal's P.O.V 

I didn't want to scare anyone but all  week I feel like me and Pony were being watched and not in the protective kinda way mor in the creepy kinda way I feel like Steve is up to something but I really haven't seen him around to accuse him of something as sad as it is to say anyways I'm sittin on the couch waiting for Pony to get home from school while watching mickey mouse with  Two-Bit "hey could you change the channel for once man" "nah I'm good" "well I tried to be nice" I was about to tackle him for the remote but he was holding it so tightly in his hand so instead I started by drinking his beer "noooooo give it back Dal that ain't yours" "hey do you hear that" "what" "the sound of me not giving a fuck" I say with a chuckle "man isn't Pony possed to be here already" "oooo miss your boyfriend" he states laughing "nah man I'm bein serious its almost four" his eyes bulge out of his head and I immediately know something is wrong.

Pony's P.O.V 

"Bye Johnny see you later" "bye Pony" I started to walk home and then.

Steve's P.O.V 

I'm tired of following Pony around he's my prey and I need to pounce like a predator so I waited for him to come out of school, but he was walking with Johnny, so I had to follow them until they split ways and then I knocked him over the head with my bat and hid him in my basement hopefully this kidnapping thing is easier than the whole stalking thing cause if not I've got my work cut out for me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

honestly, I don't even think this is even close to my best work I'm trying to post more often schools just been hectic, but I hope you guys like it  

words: 699