Ch.7

The next morning
Two-bit's POV
I woke up and saw pony and dally cuddling I didn't think anything of it but felt like it was time to tell the gang that it was a prank but I felt like pony and Steve still weren't over not yet at least....

Ponyboys POV

I woke up with dallys arm around me hugging me tightly I snuggled closer into him and went back to sleep I felt good in his arm but I knew it wasn't over between me and Steve no matter what I said he would come crawl back to me and I would accept him to hurt me maybe I should stay with dally oh please someone wake me up, suddenly as if god himself heard me two-bit whistled and me and dally shot up his cheeks burned up a little I was the only one who knew about the prank so when Darry heard the whistle he raced into the living room almost ready to kill someone Darry can you get soda in here we have some important news dally said in kind of a sad voice to make it sound important 2 minutes later soda walked out sleepy eyed I helped dally try to shed to tears make this more serious when everyone was in the room dally and two started to talk me and two-bit are not dating anymore as dally said that a tear shed down his faces I smiled knowing the prank was working two looked at him baby I'm sorry I told you a million times I was drunk I love you and would never purposely hurt you please don't leave me.
Two-bit you knew what you were doing when you went out with that broad the other and we're done okay and then he ran into my room I ran after him and wiped his eyes hugged Him then laughed as I dragged him out the room his head was down and so was two's I stood In front and said well this is the end of the story the boy and the tramp a dally and pony production. Everyone looked so confused as we laughed after ten minutes of laughing we explained everything later there was knock on the door I opened the door and yelled no closed it and sat back down next to Dally everyone but dally looked confused as fuck but he knew who it was and he was getting pissed we heard another knock on the door I got up went outside all I heard was please forgive me before I knocked the daylights out of him......