4💔

"Aye twin you heard from this nigga t-Roy" von asked

"Nah why wassup?"

"His ass ain't been answering his phone and that's not like him folks. Nigga got me sweating and shit fucking playing with my mental I feel like sum wrong"

"Nigga you is not no damn raven symone and this ain't no damn final destination, you needa stop tweaking twin" durk said

Durk passed von the blunt causing him to put it to his mouth inhaling the drug allowing his tense body to completely relax as he exhaled. The blunt continued to be passed around until von completely forgot about what he was even worried about.

"Aye twin u think we killed shorty from the other day?" Durk spoke up

"If duck ass was alive and we had to getem what makes you think ole girl and her faggot friend dead" von said

"You right. How my wife doing?" Durk asked referring to vons mom

"Nigga don't get shot"

"I'm just saying I ain't seen ms Mac fine ass in a lil min might have to stop by there asum"

"Nigga I will kill you quite talking about my momma for I go over yours house and show her who daddy is" von said smirking

"Ight Nigga chill"

"Speaking of ms Mac, her ass calling me now" von said picking up the phone putting it on speaker

"Wassam ma dukes"

"Von .... I- I don't know how to tell you this they found t-Roy's Body at the motel on mellow ave he's .... Dead"

The sound of those words sent chills down vons back. He wasn't scared and it wasn't worried chills either. He couldn't believe someone was bold enough to fuck with anybody in his crew knowing what they do and how they do it. He quickly snapped out of it and him and durk ran to his car hopped in and sped off.

In about 5 minutes they made it to mellows ave. They quickly got themselves together because the feds was hot. Vons heart stopped when he seen his bestfriend carried out on a stretcher. He didn't even look like himself. His body laid lifeless and they didn't even have the curtesy to even cover the body up.

A tear  slipped out of vons eye. Seeing the whole entire scene  made him even more mad. Durk couldnt believe it he went back to the car and slammed the door shut. Ms Mac walked up to von and held him causing him to break down even more. The rest of the gang pulled up and from the looks of it they kept they distance but they was all feeling how Von felt.

Von quickly got himself together wiping whatever tears he has on his face off.  Seeing his dead bestfriend brought something very evil out in von. Like a normal person he needed time to grieve instead he kissed his mom on the forehead and walked off he sent a head nod to the gang and they already knew what that meant.