CHAPTER 7

:)) (im such an inconsistent writer oml) its 3am i need therapy also wtf how does wine (the alcohol drink shit) work im confused as hell

-------------------------------------

Y/n slowly entered the home and Ms. Baddie looked them up and down. They gulped and greeted her with, "Thank you for inviting me, Ms. Baddie."

"Oh please dear, just call me Rachel." She replied sweetly. "Would you like to have a seat? I can pour us some wine?" How unbelievable! She had even managed to get wine for the occasion, with alcohol being stricktly forbidden in One Direction's basement. 

"Thank you, Rachel," Y/n replied slowly. They were nerve-wracked. They didn't know what would be in store for them at all. Rachel had been so secretive yet so direct about all this, Y/n hardly knew how to feel. Y/n took a seat where she had directed them, which was in a different spot than last time.  Rachel came back with two glasses and a bottle of Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon. (a/n: i googled red wine and chose the first one i saw with a decent rating, i have no idea what this shit is. the effort is immaculate.) (now, back to the story hoes)

She poured the wine evenly into the glasses and slowly closed the bottle. (a/n: girl how does wine work wtf.) "So, Y/n, my dear," She started. "How have you been?" Y/n paused to think. They might be readign to much into this. "I've been doing fine, thank you. How about yourself?" Y/n replied. Yes, they thought. They were thinking to hard about this. "Oh my, you are such well mannered. I've been doing very good, especially knowing you'd be over soon, my dear." She replied, followed by a wink. "I've ordered sushi. It should arrive soon." Rachel stated. Y/n gulped. What would follow dinner, they wondered........